SEPHORA COLLECTION hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Brush Collection Kotsubu Small Teardrop Pointed Highlighter (Kotsubu) uploaded by Mayra M.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A revolutionary line of brushes created through a collaboration between the Sephora Pro team and traditional Japanese craftsmen.

What it does:
These beautiful brushes feature an innovative synthetic bristle material—the first to benefit from exclusive technology—that creates a softer, fluffier feel with actual bounce while retaining the benefits of synthetic bristles. As a result, these brushes are soft as cashmere, yet deposit more product onto the face due to less absorption and are more hygienic than natural hair. The result of the first ever collaboration between a beauty company and highly-skilled traditional Hakuho-do craftsmen, these brushes benefit from the expertise of the Sephora Pro team and are handmade in Japan using a traditional, 200-year-old manufacturing technique. This ensures the highest quality design, materials, and assembly for astounding results.

The brush shapes were chosen for their precision, control, and ability to function as multitaskers. (Each sold separately.)

Kotsubu Small Teardrop Pointed Highlighter (Kotsubu): A revolutionary medium-point highlighter brush for precision contouring and highlighting.

What else you need to know:
These products are not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

karina N.
Bergenfield
I love it, so soft. You know those brushes you have owned that don’t take a lot of product even though you grab A LOT of it? Well, this is not that type of brush. It holds just enough product to make your face look gorgeous SEPHORA COLLECTION hakuho-do + SEPHORA PRO Brush Collection Ougi Fan Cheek Brush (Ougi)
Katie S.
Knoxville
The absolute best highlighter brush. Provides a beautiful application to the tops of the cheek. Can tell a huge difference when using this brush to apply compared to others. Highly recommend this line.
Mayra M.
Mountain House
Guys I do not have the same brush by sephora but I do have a contour brush from sephora and this brush is Oh My God. It super good and I use it all the time. I will post a photo so u guys can see. I would others brush from sephora.
Flor G.
This is one of the softest brushes I have ever tried!. I love to use it to set my under eye concealer because it's so gentle. And it's on sale on Sephora.com . Maybe I should get a back up.
Heather C.
I don't have this exact brush but I do have their eye shadow brush and foundation brush. Great quality with an even nicer price tag!
Love these so much! I highly recommend them to everyone! These are high quality and give you great coverage!
Ana M.
La Feria, TX
Would love love o try out the sephora brushes I don't own any but would definitely love to
Lisa💕 S.
Well the hair on the brush was soft but it wasn't the best brush I used I still love using it for my highlighter bc it's a perfect shape. I also like the stem of the brush it has a nice grip. It's a bit pricey for what it is. But after all I would recommend it
Andrea S.
Victoria, BC
I really enjoy this brush. I just started getting into makeup really heavily so I am not familiar with the difference between brushes but I really liked this one. Felt soft on my skin and cleaned up really well.
Mar R.
11890 NW 101st Rd DO-1116236 Miami, Fl 33198-1058
Sphora, uff, I love Is an excellent product, to apply the illuminator, blush, and is great for different applications.