SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask Shea

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A line of hair masks with targeted benefits to hydrate and repair hair while you sleep.

Key benefits:
- Repairing damaged hair
- Color protection
- Fights frizz

If you want to know more…
Each of these hair sleeping masks are designed to be applied to dry hair, acting overnight for better results. Each is targeted to a specific hair concern without weighing hair down. Just apply to hair, cover with the included cap, and wake up to hair that is softer, more flexible, and visibly more beautiful.

Shea Mask: Fortifies and helps to prevent breaking and split ends.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:

Shea Hair Sleeping Mask:
In a satisfaction test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:
- 96% of women find their hair to be fortified
- 95% of women find their hair to be less fragile

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Are these any good ? I need a recommendation for my wavy frizzy hair
I’m tried this hair mask and love it! What other hair masks have you tried that you would recommend?
I want to know if this will work on my long thick hair?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask Shea!
a month agoShelby Twp, MI
I got this as a birthday gift and I loved it!!! It smells amazing and super easy to put on, it's super thick! I loveee that it comes with a cap so you can just put it on in the evening and leave it on overnight 🌙 In the morning, I washed my hair and it felt sooo soft and hydrated and beautiful! Super happy and will definitely repurchase 😍 thanks @shanums 😘
17 days agoPlainfield , IL
SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask Shea uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this on a whim and absolutely love it, you can leave it in overnight and it makes your hair so soft. I just use it all day instead of overnight if I know I’m not going out, do some laundry, pet the dog, put on a face and foot mask, watch some housewives and then shower boom ready for the week. SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask Shea
2 months agoHarbor City, CA
After bleaching hair several times, my ends started to feel dry and brittle and sort of hay-like. I got the shea mask because it was for strengthening and breakage prevention. I'm not exactly sure if it did all that but it was definitely moisturizing. I also use leave in conditioner, so the combination of these treatments have made my hair a lot less dry and soft. Since, it's an overnight treatment I only use it when my hair feels really damaged, about once every couple months or so. I just wish it came in a tub so I wouldn't have to keep buying it.
3 months agoDennis , MS
I tried this only once so far an I loved the way it made my face feel, I'm just now getting into the face masks and this one has been one of my favorites AI far. It gets 5 stars!.
5 months agoLa Vergne, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this last night. It's my first experience with a hair mask. I felt it was very nourishing to my hair and it comes with a little bonnet to sleep in overnight. I rinsed my hair this morning, washed and conditioned. My hair seems a bit softer but I don't know if it's such a difference to make me want to purchase it again. Good for a first time hair mask though. #Sephora
7 months ago
Purchased at: Sephora
I've used this a few times and it does amazing things for my hair. First time I just rinsed it out and it left some residue so I had to rinse again. Second time I washed it out with a low-poo and conditioned the ends like I usually do and my hair has never felt softer and silkier. It's really amazing and such a good value!
8 months agoEmory
Purchased at: Sephora
The packing us nice and a tan color invigorating and anti breakage sure like a shape of a face sort of I love the hair mask has lips on it at Sephora was on sale for 5.00 not really pricey at all. When I need my hair deeply conditioned. Disappointed my hair has split ends didn't look like did anything
10 months agoMelrose, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have straight long and fine hair and this mask works well with it. I usually only put it on my ends for a little while before I go in the shower. When I rinse it off my hair is really soft and much less tangly. It's easy to brush and looks good when I dry it. Love this mask
6 months agoJamaica , NY
This was the first hair mask I’ve ever tried it’s a great introduction to hair mask. Sephora is really good at making affordable products work and it’s amazing. This one hydrated as well as repairs and made my hair feel brand new the next morning.
4 months agoFlushing, NY
My friend recommended this product because I told her i ha trouble finding products to help control my frizz. I tried this and the best day my hair was just how I always wanted it to be. It didn’t get frizzy or poofy and I could actually let my hair down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...