BY SEPHORA

Which hair type is it good for?
✔ Straight
✔ Wavy
✔ Curly
✔ Coiled
✔ Tightly Coiled

What it is:
A line of hair masks with targeted benefits to hydrate and repair hair while you sleep.

Key benefits:
- Repairing damaged hair
- Color protection
- Fights frizz

If you want to know more…
Each of these hair sleeping masks are designed to be applied to dry hair, acting overnight for better results. Each is targeted to a specific hair concern without weighing hair down. Just apply to hair, cover with the included cap, and wake up to hair that is softer, more flexible, and visibly more beautiful.

Rose Mask: Smooths and prevents frizzing.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

Research results:

- 95% of women find their hair to be smoothed
- 95% of women find their hair seems conditioned

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Before bed, apply the cream hair mask all over dry hair, focusing on ends.
-Place cap over hair and let it soak overnight.
-In the morning, rinse well and wash if necessary.

Precautions:
-Avoid contact with eyes.
-In the event of contact with eyes, rinse with clear water.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Savannah B.
I wasn’t really expecting much out of this mask and I didn’t use it over night I put it on about 12pm and rinsed it at about 9 pm and my hair was soft but after I shampooed it it wasn’t as soft so I was like ohh it didn’t work that well until I dried it and omg my hair is so soft and feels so healthy I have platinum blonde hair so my hair rarely feels 100% healthy but it’s feels amazing I recommend you try this mask and the hair net it comes with is cute the only downfall on this mask is if you have long hair like me you might need two
Katie E.
Indianapolis , IN
I love the idea. I recently had to cut my hair do to over processing damage. So I'm always trying new hair products. I have super thick wavy hair. I tend to get a dry scalp. I had enough product to do a thin layer on all my hair. Could have used a little more but I would have had to buy two packs if I didn't cut my hair. The cap that came with it didn't stay on my head all night because it was a little small. The "healthier" part of my hair feels nice but the over processed part still had some frizz to it. I'm going to use the product again because the price isn't bad. But I just think it could have been a little better.
Kaitlin A.
Fort Gordon, GA
I have only used this once, but oh my GOSH did it make my hair feel so soft! I had no frizz for a solid two days after I used it, and my hair smelled like amazing roses the entire day, even after I shampooed my hair afterwards. I will definitely be buying more of these!!
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
This isn’t a bad product but definitely not a fave. I have medium thick hair. I followed instructions on the packet and really focused on the ends of my hair. There was a decent amount of serum in the pack too. However, the cap did not stay around my hair. When I showered, it felt like I got everything out but when my hair dried then it was extremely greasy. I recommend shampooing twice to get it all out. My hair feels nicer but it was a definite struggle to get it this way. I may buy again but not in the near future.
Bryanne J.
Mesa
I used this mask last night. Do to cutting an flying my hair I thought it might help. I'd have to say definitely not enough product to cover all my hair. But it did smell really good. Did make my hair feel thicker an soft the next day. The shower cap didnt stay on at night though.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I used this for about 8 hours. Didn’t use it to sleep cause I thought I’d make a mess, so I decided to use it before! It smells reeeeally good, gosh!!! I loved it. And the hair cap is really cute, I kept it cause why not. It says is Anti-frizz and IT IS, I was surprised, I loved how my hair looked after using it. It is only $5 and you can use it twice :)
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great mask and really good price . I do one every two weeks . I don’t know what it would be like for long hair but for my medium hair I get just enough in the package .
Macie H.
Choctaw , OK
I used this mask last night. I will say I liked it. However, it’s not enough product for thick hair. My hair wasn’t noticeably different. It was inexpensive though.
Felis A.
New Brunswick, NJ
i was always hesitant on purchasing an overnight mask because of how harsh the mask may be, but this mask was the best decision! Super moisturizing for my hair, has an AMAZING scent. I have wavy hair and this product emphasized the beauty in my natural hair.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
This hair mask smells like it came straight from a rose garden! I absolutely love it! You get a lot of product, which I was worried you wouldn't, and it's a thickly, creamy consistency. It's easy to apply, but the hair cap doesn't stay on. It made my hair incredibly soft and smooth and left it smelling amazing! And it's only $5! I will be buying this product again in the future.
Kaitlyn R.
Monmouth, IL
How is this product? I have medium length think hair. I’m just worried that it’s not going to be enough serum!
Gaga G.
Does this make a mess if the cap comes off while you are sleeping? SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask Rose