SEPHORA COLLECTION Hair Sleeping Mask Acai uploaded by Dakota R.

BY SEPHORA #63 in Hair Serums

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A line of hair masks with targeted benefits to hydrate and repair hair while you sleep. Key benefits:- Repairing damaged hair- Color protection- Fights frizzIf you want to know more… Each of these hair sleeping masks are designed to be applied to dry hair, acting overnight for better results. Each is targeted to a specific hair concern without weighing hair down. Just apply to hair, cover with the included cap, and wake up to hair that is softer, more flexible, and visibly more beautiful. Coconut Mask: Nourishes and repairs hair fibers. Shea Mask: Fortifies and helps to prevent breaking and split ends. Rose Mask: Smooths and prevents frizzing. Acai Mask: Protects color and boosts radiance. Research results: Coconut Hair Sleeping Mask: In a satisfaction test on 96 volunteers after 5 days of use:- 92% find their hair to be nourished- 70% find their hair to be repairedShea Hair Sleeping Mask: In a satisfaction test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:- 96% of women find their hair to be fortified- 95% of women find their hair to be less fragileAcai Hair Sleeping Mask: In a satisfaction test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:- 81% of women find their hair to be radiant- 86% of women find their hair color to be revivedRose Hair Sleeping Mask: In a satisfaction test on 22 volunteers after 21 days of use:- 95% of women find their hair to be smoothed- 95% of women find their hair seems conditioned

Buy on Sephora
Sandra K.
Sandra K.
new jersey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this last night and I am definitely going to try it again. The only thing I would do differently is purchasing two of them for one session since there wasn't enough creme for the amount of hair I have! My hair definitely smells AMAZING and feels super soft... I just wish I could cover my whole head with the product. The sleeping cap was pretty cute but didn't stay securely on my head during the night.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These hair masks really work great and they give you a lot of product in my opinion. They smell amazing and make your hair super soft when you wake up in the morning. The only complaint I have would be the sleeping cap. It doesn't stay on during the night and it not comfortable to sleep in if you have a lot of hair. Other than that, I think these are fantastic and I will definitely buy them again.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Eutawville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I am a huge fan of the Sephora collection face masks. They are great and they do their job very well. I also love these hair masks. I'll use it, and wake up with shiny hydrated hair. I get so many compliments on the days that I use these. Here's my hair on one of the days that I used it.
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs nice scent and i use in the night its pretty good  its effective and affordable it's not expencers I would like to  i would like to buy again I recommend it's easy to apply
Elizet G.
Elizet G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Sephora face masks even the hand masks as well. They have a nice sent to them not too strong. I usually get the moisturizing ones because I have dry skin and it hydrates my face and makes it super smooth!! Buy. Use. Repeat!!!
Angelique S.
Angelique S.
Love this product, it works wonders on my hair leaving it soft and refreshed and smells amazing , and the price you can't beat . Would definitely recommend this to anyone. I will definitely be trying the other ones in this collection.
Julieta H.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always loved sephoras masks, they're all so good and this hair mask is amazing as well and smells so good in my opinion. They're worth getting and you see the results instantly that's what I love about them
Linda P.
Linda P.
S Pasadena, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an affordable mask when you don't have tons of money to drop on a full size jar of anything! It does hydrate well . If you like variety and trying new masks then this is the way to go. ( the entire line)
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg yes this product i absolutley love it definitely met up to my standards and is very effective it makes your face look so clear and your pores look even smaller. Oh and your face feel so soft and smooth.
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very affordable mask for someone who wants a sheet mask. I am someone who prefers peel off masks so this wasn't for me but it did its job when I used it. It was a good product for very little money at all.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in store yet but might want to give it a try!
America P.
America P.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
- has anyone tried this for their color processed hair?
Shalini S.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this to Makeup your hair soft?
Bree G.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these masks good? I'm always weary about using these types of products.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What would be the end result?