SEPHORA COLLECTION Groom: Vented Dual Boar Hair Brush 2.05

SEPHORA COLLECTION Groom: Vented Dual Boar Hair Brush 2.05" D x 10.5" H x 2.55" W

BY SEPHORA #76 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A concave, tunnel, dual-vented brush. Ideal for styling, smoothing, and straightening short and medium hair lengths for men and women, this brush's vented body allows for super-fast drying time. The scalp-hugging, curved shape is designed for control, keeping hair centered on the head of the brush during styling. Easy to maneuver, the lightweight brush is ergonomic with a non-slip handle and professional, salon-grade technology. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Groom: Vented Dual Boar Hair Brush 2.05
Buy on Sephora
Marge D.
Marge D.
Carnegie, PA
This brush is nice and the bristles hold up. I use it to brush my hair wet or dry. I am satisfied and I haven't had to replace it. It is pretty affordable for a brush. I would definitely buy this again in the future.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Amazing product I didn't know if it would work but it went beyond my expectations I'm a repeated user because I love this product I use it almost everyday and would definitely recommend if you haven't tried it!
robbie b.
robbie b.
CHARLTON, MA
Goes through the tangles and has a nice curl when blow drying your hair. The vents in the brush makes the hair flow through real nice
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
Great for volume when drying short hair. Gets hold for extra lift when you need it. Would definitely recommend it
Casaundra K.
Casaundra K.
Claremont, NH
I love this hair brush easy to detangle your hair and the price is great as well not hard to use or manage A++
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Good to use for a blow dry especially when you are traveling and left my other products at home
Dominique W.
Dominique W.
Hyattsville, maryland
Favorite weave brush yep I said weave brush I carry it in my bag every day I don't leave without it
Alina P.
Alina P.
North York, ON
Nothing special. Just hair brush that tangles sometimes even more then it used to be before brushing. Price is okay but you can find something better in this price range