BY SEPHORA

A natural fiber mask with green tea extract that purifies, mattifies, and tones down blemishes. Reduce the appearance of skin imperfections with this fiber mask enriched with natural green tea extract. It perfectly hugs facial contours, better allowing the active ingredients to penetrate, absorb excess sebum, and create a purified, mattified complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This mask is quick and easy to use. Research results: In a Scientific test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use, the following was measured in: - 86% of the women: blemishes are toned down by 42% - 95% of the women: pores are 45% less visible - 81% of the women: blackheads are 57% less visible - 86% of the women: spots are 46% less visible. - 82% of the volunteers: sebum level was decreased by 13% Among those who participated in the study: - 86% reported that the product relieves skin of impurities and that the skin is clearer - 86% reported that the product effectively absorbs excess sebum - 81% reported that the product prevents skin from shining - 82% reported that skin is purified - 86% reported that skin is re-balanced - 91 % reported that skin is smoothed see more...

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily or dry I'...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna know if th...1 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefits with t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Selena L.
Lynn, MA
I love Sephora face sheet masks. I find that they work better than higher end brands or just any other brand in general. They're such a nice gift or a self gift perfect for little spa dates at home as well as stocking stuffers. The scents are very minimum each face mask has its own purpose to meet each different skin type. Leave on for the required time then rub in left over residue. SEPHORA COLLECTION Green Tea Mask
krista s.
boardman , OH
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea 0.78 oz more...
I really enjoyed this sheet mask! It smells great, and was very refreshing. I read reviews on here before purchasing from Sephora and I did put it in the fridge before I used it - which was a great idea! I only rated this product a 4 out of 5 star because the next morning, my face was very dry even though I used moisturizer right after.
Ashley B.
The Sephora range of face, hands, feet, and even lip masks are so good! They're really do what they claim and they're very affordable! I always pick atleast one up when I'm leaving the store. The foot masks is one my favorites! It's so hydrating and feels like a special foot treatment.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea 0.78 oz more...
SEPHORA COLLECTION Green Tea Mask this is one of my favorite sheet mask!!! I have combination skin but some parts of my face are very oily. This sheet mask does a wonderful job of soaking up excess sebum and mattify the skin without drying it out. I always pick up a couple of these when I stop in at Sephora so I'll have plenty of backups especially in the summertime when my face is extra greasy
Nicki P.
These sheet mask are great and a good price too. Super easy to apply and lay down with. Skin feels great after using. I buy them in bulk so I can use them all the time. No mess, no hassle and glowing skin. I will always buy.
Rachel M.
This product helped my acne TONS! It helped the redness go down and made my face look so much better! I was kinda sceptical at first , but now this is my favourite mask! You can also use the mask twice if you put in back in the packet and into the fridge after your first use!
ashley c.
I have this in a cleanser and it really does mattify my skin, my skin is very oily. Plus i havent had a breakout since ive started using it and leaves my skin smooth!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Face Mask Green Tea 0.78 oz more...
This face mask is so neat. It’s a cloth type mask that you put on your face for 15 minutes and it helps clear your impurities and have your facing feeling soft and smooth. It’s a good price but I do wish they had these is packs.
Luz V.
Palisades Pk, NJ
I am very surprise on how good these masks work for me. The smell is delicious and it leaves my face feeling so soft and feeling fresh. I have also tried pomegranate but green tea is my fave
Maya S.
La MEJOR hoja máscara que he utilizado! Yo estaba dudando en comprar esto porque normalmente no me gusta máscaras de hoja, pero esto funcionó como un encanto! ¡Esta máscara de la hoja estaba muy mojada con toneladas de producto en ella! Tengo la piel combinada (tzone aceitosa y seco en cualquier otro lugar), yYo realmente no necesitaba la parte anti-defecto, así que no estoy 100% seguro si realmente hizo algo ... Voy a decir con seguridad que el mattifying Funcionó Inmediatamente me di cuenta de que mi piel estaba mate, y cuando me desperté por la mañana todavía era demasiado! Muy impresionado con esto y seguro comprar otra vez! He encontrado mi nueva mascarilla favorita
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Mandy S.
Plymouth, PA
I ended up purchasing one of these bad boys at Sephora and have been hesitant to try it out. I have combination acne prone skin. Does this mask work well? Will it break my skin out?