2 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A natural fiber mask with green tea extract that purifies, mattifies, and tones down blemishes. Reduce the appearance of skin imperfections with this fiber mask enriched with natural green tea extract. It perfectly hugs facial contours, better allowing the active ingredients to penetrate, absorb excess sebum, and create a purified, mattified complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This mask is quick and easy to use. Research results: In a Scientific test on 21 volunteers, after 28 days of use, the following was measured in: - 86% of the women: blemishes are toned down by 42% - 95% of the women: pores are 45% less visible - 81% of the women: blackheads are 57% less visible - 86% of the women: spots are 46% less visible. - 82% of the volunteers: sebum level was decreased by 13% Among those who participated in the study: - 86% reported that the product relieves skin of impurities and that the skin is clearer - 86% reported that the product effectively absorbs excess sebum - 81% reported that the product prevents skin from shining - 82% reported that skin is purified - 86% reported that skin is re-balanced - 91 % reported that skin is smoothed see more...

• Looking for a good face mask for my skin. It's not oily or dry I'm ...1 Answers
  • I have oily skin and you can see the pores and I wanna know if this...1 Answers
  • How much does this product usually cost ? Are the benefits with the...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valerie U.
Valerie U.
San pedro, Ca
AHHHH! Holy grail product right here!!! I absolutely love love love this mask! I do wish they made this in a tub form- thus the 4 stars. I apply it as usual - 15 minutes. I use it after I wash my face, usually on my day where I give myself a facial so the product is more effective ( and it is! Use this after you exfoliate or have a facial) and once the time is up, I take the entire mask , fold it in half and massage the product into my face. It leaves my fave so supple and youthful. I love it without a doubt. They are a little pricey though @ $6 a pop.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Brookline, MA
This is my favorite mask out of the Sephora face mask collection. I was a little skeptical when it said it would reduce redness, but it actually did! The results didn't last long, but it was nice to have fresh-looking skin in the morning that wasn't red and was very soft! Packaging is pretty easy to open, mask itself feels a little slimy but that's typical for masks. (Also, the mask itself does look a little creepy on/off the face.) Would buy this more often if they weren't $6 each!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater , FL
This sheet mask is awesome. I have an oily t-zone and this mask does a great job mattifying my skin. You just put the sheet mask on your face, let it sit for 15 minutes, then take it off and massage the left over essence into your skin. It does t leave a residue or make my face feel sticky. These masks are perfect to use after a hot day in the sun as they feel cool/refreshing when you apply them. I've used these several times and will repurchase.
Anissa F.
Anissa F.
Toledo, OH
I've never tried face masks like these before Sephora. I've tried others after but find myself coming back. I love the variety. I also love that the mask fits perfectly on my face. I've had others that were way too big for my face. The product itself always leaves my skin hydrated and feeling refreshed. I sometimes put them in the refrigerator for cooling effect. These work wonders and I always buy several at a time. LOVE them.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
I love these face masks! They feel so nice on my face and they smell really nice. I also really like how you don't have to rinse your face after, you just rub any excess. My face was feeling really gross and I just felt like I needed a "spa day" so I used this face mask and the next morning my face felt so much healthy and brighter and clearer! And the best part is they are only like $6!!!
Saab A.
Saab A.
Minneapolis, MN
This is such an anazing refreshing masque. it doesn't dry out.my skin like most masques. few of the charcoal masques make me break out like crazy. this made my skin feeling refreshed and energized. I cant wait to try more masques feom sephora. but the fact this was a green tea masque it was interesting. it didn't really do much other then refreshed and clean skin. will buy it again
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this mask - I find it so soothing and relaxing. My skin is left soft and hydrated afterwards. These are fairly affordable as well. I use these as a treat for my face every once in awhile. Plus, these smell light and refreshing too. After taking this mask off of my face, I like to rub the serum into my skin for the most benefits.
Angel H.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
The Sephora Green Tea Mattifying Face Mask is a nice mask. It has plenty of product on the mask...just be careful some poured out of the package in to me. I left it on for the full amount of time and it never burned or tingled. My face felt felt moisturized after and was not red at all like some mattifying masks can cause.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
This face mask is very moisturizing and calming on the size, but energizing at the same time. The sheet fits comfortably on the face and does not slide around. I also appreciated that there was just enough serum on the mask, but not too much that it became sticky. My skin felt very refreshed and hydrated after using this.
Vianney A.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I had heard so many rave about the Sephora face masks, but they never really called out to me to try. Until I saw the green tea masks and ever since I tried them, I cannot stop using them. They are absolutely great! They are so refreshing and soothing on the face, you need an at home facial get these masks! To die for
D B.
D B.
Does this mask feel tingly when applied?
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
To anyone that has tried several of these. Which is your favorite?
Erika B.
Erika B.
Is the green tea or another version better for dry skin?
Maryssa T.
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Does this really do anything? When is the best time to use?
Mandy S.
Mandy S.
Plymouth, PA
I ended up purchasing one of these bad boys at Sephora and have been hesitant to try it out. I have combination acne prone skin. Does this mask work well? Will it break my skin out?