SEPHORA COLLECTION Gradual Self-Tanning Face Water uploaded by Jennifer E.

BY SEPHORA

A lightweight self-tanning formula that gradually gives skin a beautiful, ultranatural golden glow. This gentle formula goes on smoothly and without streaking for a beautiful golden glow that intensifies with each daily application. Its light, non-sticky texture is easy to apply with cotton and dries instantly for a natural finish. Just continue to apply daily until the natural desired shade is reached. This product is dermatologically tested and suits even sensitive skin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How does the color and longevity compare to St. Tropez?1 Answers
  • How much of this do you put on? Been using it for a few d...1 Answers
Cayla P.
Edmond , OK
This stuff is awesome! I use a tanning bed for my body but I always protect my face so obviously my face stays pale. I hate wearing makeup so I needed something to tan my face. This is the absolute best face self-tanner ever. Very even coverage and simple to apply because it's like water and all you have to do is apply it to a cotton ball. Definitely recommend it!
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
It is definitely GRADUAL. I used this for 4 days in a row and never really saw a difference. Because it's so gradual, it's also impossible to use a facial scrub as it will take all the tanning progress right off. I wish I hadn't purchased this, to be honest. It smells like self tanner mixed with coconut.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
I like how i can gradually build color I'm pretty pale so if i use other brands i tend to turn orange. this is great i can go for just a hint of tan or build it to be a bit darker. its super easy to apply and no orange palms.
Victoria J.
Im pretty fair skinned and always looking for tanning products that actually work. This worked fairly well and gave me pretty good coverage and was long lasting. Will more than likely buy again
Ashley C.
SENATOBIA, MS
This product does have a weird smell, but most self tanning products do. The color isn't bad, only slightly orangey, and it dries pretty quickly.
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
This is totalllllllly underrated. I am pasty white, this gives me a great non streaky tan and it stays on for a long time. It does not break me out and does not smell. Amazing to use under makeup. It's not greasy like most self tanner and very easy to apply. Super cheap too!!!!
Laura R.
Kitchener, ON
I have been looking for a face tanner for ages and I keep picking products that make me orange or worse, make my face look dirty! I tried wipes but ended up streaky so decided to give this a go. Also, I have sensitive skin so if a product is too harsh I break out or get a rash. Anyway, all that aside, I tried this and I love it. It is gradual but I used it twice a day for a few days and it gave me just enough glow to look healthy. I use it like a toner before my face cream and it works like a charm. It does come off a bit when I exfoliate but it's supposed to do that so you don't get build up. Plus you're only suppose to exfoliate twice a week so it works out perfectly. It smells great, is easy to use and it doesn't clog my pores or make my face greasy. It dries almost instantly so I can moisturize right after. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there is always room for improvement.
Caitlin C.
One of the best color refresh options out there. As a devoted self tan lover who also uses facial exfoliants, the face tan fades out the quickest. This is a great option to top up the face without having to reapply my full tan, tones and hydrates the skin with a yum coconut scent. Highly reccomend to anyone looking for a bit of glow and to maintain that tan!
Paige F.
scarborough, ON
I am very pale, and I love that it leaves only a slight colour that I can build to my desired shade. It's easy to apply and doesn't cling onto dry patches, or leave the dreaded tanner "mustache" as some stronger products do. If you're looking for a drastic difference in a hurry this product may not be for you, but it does do everything it promises, and at a reasonable price. LOVE IT.
Lucas W.
Hermantown, MN
How much of this do you put on? Been using it for a few days and not seeing a difference. I spilled some on my hand and that was the only place I could see it.
Dana W.
How does the color and longevity compare to St. Tropez?