BY SEPHORA

An oval cushion paddle brush in limited-edition holiday gold. This universal brush smooths and detangles all hair types, lengths, and textures and is great for creating intricate updos, touch-ups, and finishing touches. It features 100 percent-natural boar bristles reinforced with nylon pins. Boar bristles evenly distribute the scalp's natural oils to promote shiny, healthy hair. The ergonomic, non-slip handle makes maneuvering and styling comfortable for salon-performance ease and durability. This brush smooths and detangles without loosening hair extensions.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nadia G.
Worked very well with my hair. You could find a cheaper alternative but this one did work pretty well for me and I'd recommend to other people, mostly people with straighter hair. It's not the best for curly
Mallory C.
Petaluma, CA
My sister has one and I used hers while I was there and I honestly wouldn't go buy this brush myself. However I believe it would be great for someone with really thick hair as she does. And it's actually a very pretty brush.
Teala W.
Sebastopol, CA
I have very thick hair and this is my go to brush. Gets all the tangles out. And doesn't rip my hair out like most brushes. Highly recommend
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
I love this brush. It's soft and gentle on my hair and scalp. It detangles any knots. Great for long and straight hair
emily l.
Não gosto muito dela o design e bonito mas ela não é a escova muito Sertã para o meu cabelo mas para quem tem cabelo liso acho q sim
Beth W.
Handy little tool for your purse. It's small and it fits perfectly! Having this little thing has saved me a few times on the go!
Tasnim N.
Kebili, tunisia
I love sephora collection so much , it helps my hair to not stay messy , it is so easy , I absoluently like it