BY SEPHORA

A jumbo-sized lip pencil that precisely delivers big shine and juicy color. Create celebrity-status lips in one quick sweep with this glamorous and bold lip pencil. The ultraprecise tip ensures lips look luscious and lovely, with a pop of fresh, shiny color. The creamy formula is the perfect compromise between a gloss and a balm, delivering a texture that glides on velvety smooth, with a hydrating finish. Apply a touch of this gloss to cheekbones to harmonize your look and get an allover healthy glow.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Lip Pencil
  • "Gorgeous moisturizing plummy shade for autumn/winter! Great for the cold months. Has nice pigmentation, and is easy to use on the go for a quick darker look. " in 3 reviews
  • "Not your average lip pencil. I use this by itself as lip gloss/lipstick. Nice variety of colors, the nude is definitely my favorite. Long lasting lip product and it's a decent size so it should last me quite a bit. " in 3 reviews
Brittany B.
San Antonio Texas
WHO DOESN'T LOVE #SEPHORA THEY EVEN HAVE A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FOR PRODUCTS!!!1 REPEAT USER OF THIS PRODUCT PACKAGING IS ALWAYS ADORABLE AND LOVING ALMOST EVERY PRODUCT THEY HAVE
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie , NY
I have Gloss Orange and it gives me just a tiny bit of orange like the name suggests. I love the crayon itself and will definitely be buying more colors. It is smooth on my lips despite the glittery effect this one has. I like it.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
Sephora lip pencils are very affordable which is why I give them 4 stars. Quality wise I'd rate them a 3. Theyre creamy and don't over dry my lips which I really like but I'm not fond of the color selections and they're not long lasting.
Dezirae B.
Marysville, CA
It's so soft and smooth, it's really comfortable. It's moisturizing for your lips and super comfortable and doesn't smear and it's light weight. You guys would love this product. If I were you ,go to sephora and buy this product.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
The quality of this brand for its price is great! The color options are endless and so pretty. I like the pink rose colored shades they make because they are true to the color.
Katherine L.
New Haven, IN
I love this lip pencil. I have a few of these in different colors and they work great. I'm normally allergic to most lip colors but I've never broken out after using these.
Ana M.
Laura C.
Vancouver, WA
Cari M.
rocky point
Dark red are sexy and beautiful for anyone and any type of outfit will go well with it. It out stands it and makes the lip so gorgeous in any type of skin tone
Meghin L.
Clermont, FL
Gose on nice and smooth with a nice shine finish. Didnt dry out as fast as i thought it would but did " bleed" over my lip liner which was a bit upsetting.

Amazon