BY SEPHORA

A top-selling high-shine lip gloss offered in a mini travel size. Each of these mini glosses gives lips a slick and shiny wet-look effect. The clear gloss creates a glass-like finish while the pigmented glosses add a range of glistening color possibilities. All feature an ultrarich gel texture for a thick layer of very intense mirror-like shine. These ultrarich glosses include HydroGrape Complex and other ingredients that provide the lips with moisture and antioxidants. see more...

• Is the formula thick & pasty?! Or is more of a light & na...2 Answers
Kelsie C.
Review for: 1
This is seriously one of my favorite holy grail of glosses. I purchased the clear one on sale one time at Sephora and I am so mad that I did not pick up all the rest of the ones that were there. I have a lot of Matt liquid lipstick's and some days, especially in the summer, I am not always going for a matte/drying lip. What I usually do is apply my lipstick let that dry and then apply my Sephora lip glass on top as you can see in my photos. I have used it with a ton of different lipsticks and I am so pleased with how it looks. The gloss is comfortable and I don't find it to be annoying or too sticky. If you were able to get your hands on this, I would deathly recommend. I would love to try out some of the other colors but right now the clear gloss is working for me.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely not my favorite gloss but it's good. I have Candy Necklace which smells like watermelon (not my favorite). It's a little to sloppy for me. It's not sticky it just feels messy when I apply it. I'll stick with my Marc Jacobs.
Liz N.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good everyday gloss on the go! It's pretty normal, gives a nice tiny, nothing extraordinary!
Sammy L.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Fresh
I like this lip gloss because it is shiny but not stick... Most lip glosses that I have tried before are sticky but not this one!
I love it so much!
Allie C.
Review for: Fresh
Great sheer sheen with a hint of sparkle. Doesn't last very long, but looks great when first applied.
Angela F.
Kansas City, KS
Review for: Fresh
The price is nice. And it did moisturize my lips. But I on the other hand like sticky lip gloss i feel it stays longer rather than slick but it does go on nice if you like slick gloss this is for you!
Yaritza C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Fresh
Love the gloss because of the glossy texture it gives my lips & it's colors are true to the T.
Britni B.
Review for: Fresh
Love love love the texture and colors available. Easy small tube that can be put anywhere when going out night on the town
Carla P.
Corona, NY
Review for: Fresh
It's a cute and nice glossy lip gloss. It doesn't have a tint if that's what you're looking for well at least not in my lips.
Alicia B.
Collegeville, PA
Review for: Fresh
Cheap and too sticky. The only thing I liked about it was the color, besides that I would not recommend. Feels like those lip glosses I use to wear in first grade.
Larissa H.
Voorhees, Nj
Is the formula thick & pasty?! Or is more of a light & natural feel?