BY SEPHORA

A top-selling high-shine lip gloss offered in a mini travel size. Each of these mini glosses gives lips a slick and shiny wet-look effect. The clear gloss creates a glass-like finish while the pigmented glosses add a range of glistening color possibilities. All feature an ultrarich gel texture for a thick layer of very intense mirror-like shine. These ultrarich glosses include HydroGrape Complex and other ingredients that provide the lips with moisture and antioxidants.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is the formula thick & pasty?! Or is more of a light ...2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Gloss To Go
  • "I absolutely love mint, anything that will make my lips tingle, I'm down. This is fantastic. It's extra glossy and not too overpowering. " in 7 reviews
Cindy K.
This gloss is sooooo pigmented and so pretty on the lips, whether it’s on bare lips or over a lipstick or liquid lipstick. It also smells a little sweet, which is kinda cool. The only complaint I have is that it has a pretty sticky consistency that tends to get on everything.
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Love this shade Creme Brûlée and love this gloss formula. Not sticky or goopy or too glittery. It makes you lips looks so juicy and extremely plumped and extra glossy. You will love it and it is freakin $7. You can't go wrong if you buy this. It works for every skin tone, definitely universal and flatters everyone. At this price point and in this shade, you seriously just need to pick it up if you like lip gloss! It's so beautiful!
Tiffany P.
Simi Valley, CA
LOVE! Talk about value!!!! Great shine and great price! A little goes a long way. An entire rainbow of colors and it’s just awesome! A must have! Will buy again. Highly recommend checking out. Worth the time and money!
Kelsie C.
This is seriously one of my favorite holy grail of glosses. I purchased the clear one on sale one time at Sephora and I am so mad that I did not pick up all the rest of the ones that were there. I have a lot of Matt liquid lipstick's and some days, especially in the summer, I am not always going for a matte/drying lip. What I usually do is apply my lipstick let that dry and then apply my Sephora lip glass on top as you can see in my photos. I have used it with a ton of different lipsticks and I am so pleased with how it looks. The gloss is comfortable and I don't find it to be annoying or too sticky. If you were able to get your hands on this, I would deathly recommend. I would love to try out some of the other colors but right now the clear gloss is working for me.
Natisha T.
Ok so I initially brought these for my daughter and I end up using one and went back and asked could I just keep them all and buy her more because they were just amazing lip glosses and I didn't want to give them back . I am now a fan of these lip glosses and will continue to pick them up. I even added them to a couple of my gift bags for a ladies night that I had a few weeks ago and my friends just loved them
Rebekah M.
So moisturizing! I had the light pink that tasted like bubble gum. Lasts all day. Very natural and creamy. I definitely am buying more. Since it's creamy it's easy to put on. Don't have to touch up. Highly recommend
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love sephora brand lipgloss. The price is great and the colors are pretty. You save more money and get a quality product than if you were going to buy a more expensive lip gloss. On a budget I would recommend.
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Great little stocking stuffers for little ones. Fun colors and not super messy. Inexpensive and can split the package up to all three girls. Love sephora brand makeup and always buy it for Christmas presents
Jennifer M.
It's definitely not my favorite gloss but it's good. I have Candy Necklace which smells like watermelon (not my favorite). It's a little to sloppy for me. It's not sticky it just feels messy when I apply it. I'll stick with my Marc Jacobs.
Michelle T.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
I'm a huge fan of this lip gloss! I am weary of lip gloss due to how some can be very sticky and not moisturize. But this one is very moisturizing and doesn't cause that hated sticky lip feeling when you rub your lips together. I love the shiny sheen that this leaves. Definitely recommend.
Larissa H.
Voorhees, Nj
Is the formula thick & pasty?! Or is more of a light & natural feel?