BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout.

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of...1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
  • Is this sticky on the lips?4 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Gloss
  • "Sephora Gloss is my absolute favorite, I go between this and the rose as my every day lip gloss and I get a lot of compliments. I LOVE a high shine gloss, and this packs a punch!" in 40 reviews
  • "I love how long lasting this is! It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 15 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
Tiffany P.
LOVE! They glosses are awesome. Amazing price and great quality. I got these at Sephora both at the store and from the app. I have a few of these and they go on easily. They last a long time. Great alone or on top of your favorite lipstick or lip stain.
Maria N.
OMG!!!!!!! A gem for freaking real. I’ve made it a mission to find glosses that are not goopy overly sticky and long lasting!! This is definitely a A1 gloss. The color selection is extensive while being super affordable and being able to collect points on the purchase. I’m already planning to pick up more
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
The gloss looks okay but it’s very sticky and bunches up in the corners of your mouth (which isn’t the effect one wants lol). Just use a very very small amount and you need to reapply because it wears off very easily. I got my gloss in a Sephora value set but I️ don’t think I’d repurchase it by itself.
Stephanie B.
Newark
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. It comes in a bunch of different colors and is sheer but still noticeable. It is very moisturizing and has a great smell too
Kathy M.
Sephora has come out with some amazing colors and has stayed pretty consistent with their formula. These glosses are great to see an ombre effect or just glisten.... Just don't use too much.
Sarah M.
this is my all time favorite lip gloss, it is such a shame they discontinued it. it goes on so smooth and evenly. it is not sticky at all. its the perfect gloss!
Myra H.
I like it. Comfortable, not sticky, nice shine. The color I got has shimmer, which was unexpected, but it looks nice over a matte lip color or a colored liner. Once it starts getting old you'll notice because no matter how little you use you can start seeing those gloss strings form between your lips when you talk, but it still looks as nice and isn't sticky on the lips besides that small issue.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I think Sephora had the lip gloss market on lock! Their gloss goes on very smooth, isn't too sticky and also had just enough color to make your lips beautiful. This is always my go to lip gloss and if it had spf in it Inwoukd buy all of the colors! It's a must try.
Chase H.
Of course at this point I've tried dozens of gloss brands. But this one ☝🏾 right here beats them all. It's a great tint. It glides on effortlessly. Having just a plain light sugary taste and scent is what I love about it as well. It's not fruity like other brands. Please sephora...do not discontinue this line. It's a winner and standard in my make-up routine. Thank you for making a great product. :)
coristemmler S.
Burlington
This gloss is a great deal, and provides great shine. I'm giving it four stars only because it is a bit sticky, but still far superior to the Mac gloss which is way too sticky. It tastes delicious, kind of like watermelon. I would highly recommend this product.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky on the lips?
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?