BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of...1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
  • Is this sticky on the lips?4 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Glos
  • "Sephora Gloss is my absolute favorite, I go between this and the rose as my every day lip gloss and I get a lot of compliments. I LOVE a high shine gloss, and this packs a punch!" in 40 reviews
  • "I love how long lasting this is! It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 15 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
Karen H.
Reedsport, OR
Review for: Other more...
Was disappointed in the color. Thought it would be a nice shimmery nude and there wasn’t any color at all when on and was too sticky for my tastes.
Genevieve D.
Largo , FL
Review for: 03 Precious Pink more...
Love this gloss! It feels great on and wears for a while! The color is great and looks great on
JZA T.
Ridgefield , CT
Amaaaaaaazing😍😍😍
This was my go to lip gloss until I lost it😍🤣
It just made my lips look and feel great
Rian P.
West Hartford, CT
Super pretty. Not thick or tacky but I really feel like it stays on my lips without an issue. The shine and gloss is beautiful too.
Ann K.
Edmonton
Review for: 29 Bronze Beauty more...
This lip gloss is okay. It’s a pretty color and not terrible sticky. The packaging isn’t great and it can be quite messy, especially around the lid, it seems to leak. I do not trust this lip gloss in my purse!
Tiffany P.
Review for: 03 Precious Pink, 01 Clear, 02 Royal Icing, 26 Creme Brule, 31 Marquisette, 12 Think Pink more...
LOVE! They glosses are awesome. Amazing price and great quality. I got these at Sephora both at the store and from the app. I have a few of these and they go on easily. They last a long time. Great alone or on top of your favorite lipstick or lip stain.
Nada A.
Very inexpensive and I love how it also has a slightly staining power so that if it does rub off it’s still a pretty colour
Maria N.
Review for: 31 Marquisette more...
OMG!!!!!!! A gem for freaking real. I’ve made it a mission to find glosses that are not goopy overly sticky and long lasting!! This is definitely a A1 gloss. The color selection is extensive while being super affordable and being able to collect points on the purchase. I’m already planning to pick up more
member-7f5ada7f0
This has become one of my favorite lip glosses. Not too shiny or sticky but gives that perfect glossy look
Tasha E.
Review for: 01 Clear more...
I like to use the clear gloss over another lip product to add more shine. I personally like a shiny gloss on my lips. The gloss is a bit sticky but most glosses do feel that way.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky on the lips?
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?