39 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dupes? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Emily F.
Emily F.
Haddon Heights
Review for: 15 Confectionery
This is my favorite lip gloss! The quality is great and i love the color. I'm not a big fan of red but this is a great product if you want a balance of color. It can get sticky but the color and shine is the best!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Worcester, MA
Review for: 12 Think Pink
this is my all time favorite lip gloss, it is such a shame they discontinued it. it goes on so smooth and evenly. it is not sticky at all. its the perfect gloss!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Saint Clair Shores
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think Sephora had the lip gloss market on lock! Their gloss goes on very smooth, isn't too sticky and also had just enough color to make your lips beautiful. This is always my go to lip gloss and if it had spf in it Inwoukd buy all of the colors! It's a must try.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Walkerton, IN
Review for: 11 Pink Macaroon
Pretty good price. It's not the best gloss out there, and I don't really know if it's the best Sephora has put out. But as far as price to quality it's ok. Last a decent amount of time, smells ok. Color pay off was ok.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Review for: 17 Candy Ribbon
Good color and good gloss. It's not the most pigmented, but gets the job done without feeling like u have thick honey slathered on your lips. Staying power is almost nonexistent, which is why I gave it 3 stars.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Dayton,TN
Review for: 32 Irish Coffee
Long lasting, great brown color very glossy but not sticky, def recommend this brand too!
coristemmler S.
coristemmler S.
Burlington
Review for: 12 Think Pink
This gloss is a great deal, and provides great shine. I'm giving it four stars only because it is a bit sticky, but still far superior to the Mac gloss which is way too sticky. It tastes delicious, kind of like watermelon. I would highly recommend this product.
Raizelle L.
Raizelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have has this for so long and I love it. Of world really good and smells awesome. It lasts a long time on the lips
Myra H.
Myra H.
Review for: 05 Sweet Caramel
I like it. Comfortable, not sticky, nice shine. The color I got has shimmer, which was unexpected, but it looks nice over a matte lip color or a colored liner. Once it starts getting old you'll notice because no matter how little you use you can start seeing those gloss strings form between your lips when you talk, but it still looks as nice and isn't sticky on the lips besides that small issue.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Orlando, FL
I love this gloss! I love lots of sparkles so I was def not disappointed with the brand. I also really loved that it didn't make my lips sticky or anything like some other glosses can. I always make sure I have this in my purse.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?