BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dup...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
member-7f5ada7f0
This has become one of my favorite lip glosses. Not too shiny or sticky but gives that perfect glossy look
Tasha E.
Review for: 01 Clear more...
I like to use the clear gloss over another lip product to add more shine. I personally like a shiny gloss on my lips. The gloss is a bit sticky but most glosses do feel that way.
Barkley H.
Tucson, AZ
It's suprisingly conditioning. I thought it would be heavy and sticky like most cheap lip gloss so but I actually prefer it to my Bobbi brown!
Stephanie B.
Newark
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. It comes in a bunch of different colors and is sheer but still noticeable. It is very moisturizing and has a great smell too
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
The gloss looks okay but it’s very sticky and bunches up in the corners of your mouth (which isn’t the effect one wants lol). Just use a very very small amount and you need to reapply because it wears off very easily. I got my gloss in a Sephora value set but I️ don’t think I’d repurchase it by itself.
marie m.
london, london
Like this products afrordable effective neat everyone shoud try it at last once
Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not I definitely recommend this product Great product for sure
Leigh-Anne H.
Abbotsford
I like this particular gloss because I find I get just the right amount of pigment, and the gloss leaves my lips shiny but not sticky or tacky like most other glosses I've used.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
I can never ever go wrong with Sephora products! I love everything that they have and these lip glosses are so smooth and creamy with really nice colors
Stassi M.
Highland, CA
Best lipgloss ever. It doesn't give you the white stuff in the corners if your mouth. It's not super sticky or tacky.
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Not a BIG sephora lip gloss fan it is glossy however can be sticky overall not something care to buy more than once.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky on the lips?
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?