BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dup...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Glos
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Elodie G.
Review for: 03 Precious Pink
I really don't like this product, it feels weird on my lips, kind of gross too, it's not a good value and its not a good price for this product. I expected more of this product, I will never buy it again.
Kate P.
Adelaide, SA
Review for: 18 Rusted Rose
It comes out way too sticky and thick for my liking. I thought it'd be a nice gloss on the lips, but it's almost like putting gelatine over your lips!
Josephine A.
Caguas, PR
Review for: 24 Let'S Party
I don't like this product at all. It is not pigmented and feels sticky. It spreads beyond your lip line making a mess.
Elisa B.
Review for: 05 Sweet Caramel
I wasn't a fan of this lip gloss. I felt like my lips were left tacky. I also didn't realize there was a hint of shimmer in this when I repurchased
Maria F.
Review for: 03 Precious Pink
I like the color, but i expected more of this product. Is a little sticky... But anyways sephora is such a great brand
Wendy G.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I am a fan of lip gloss but this was way too sticky for me. The color was light and I loved it but not the best formula.
Luana G.
Lisbon, Portugal
Review for: 20 Delicacy
I love how pigmented this lip gloss is and how long it lasts. I don't personally like lip glosses but this one is good and it's not that sticky as other glosses are. Sephora has great products. Good product but not my favorite
Dasia T.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a BIG sephora lip gloss fan it is glossy however can be sticky overall not something care to buy more than once.
Kathy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sephora has come out with some amazing colors and has stayed pretty consistent with their formula. These glosses are great to see an ombre effect or just glisten.... Just don't use too much.
Camila C.
Review for: 17 Candy Ribbon
Good color and good gloss. It's not the most pigmented, but gets the job done without feeling like u have thick honey slathered on your lips. Staying power is almost nonexistent, which is why I gave it 3 stars.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??