39 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dupes? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Elodie G.
Elodie G.
Review for: 03 Precious Pink
I really don't like this product, it feels weird on my lips, kind of gross too, it's not a good value and its not a good price for this product. I expected more of this product, I will never buy it again.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Adelaide, SA
Review for: 18 Rusted Rose
It comes out way too sticky and thick for my liking. I thought it'd be a nice gloss on the lips, but it's almost like putting gelatine over your lips!
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
Caguas, PR
Review for: 24 Let'S Party
I don't like this product at all. It is not pigmented and feels sticky. It spreads beyond your lip line making a mess.
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
Review for: 05 Sweet Caramel
I wasn't a fan of this lip gloss. I felt like my lips were left tacky. I also didn't realize there was a hint of shimmer in this when I repurchased
Maria F.
Maria F.
Review for: 03 Precious Pink
I like the color, but i expected more of this product. Is a little sticky... But anyways sephora is such a great brand
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I am a fan of lip gloss but this was way too sticky for me. The color was light and I loved it but not the best formula.
Luana G.
Luana G.
Lisbon, Portugal
Review for: 20 Delicacy
I love how pigmented this lip gloss is and how long it lasts. I don't personally like lip glosses but this one is good and it's not that sticky as other glosses are. Sephora has great products. Good product but not my favorite
Camila C.
Camila C.
Review for: 17 Candy Ribbon
Good color and good gloss. It's not the most pigmented, but gets the job done without feeling like u have thick honey slathered on your lips. Staying power is almost nonexistent, which is why I gave it 3 stars.
Candice R.
Candice R.
I have one of these products in a nude pink shade. I apply it over any shade to and shine. Not sticky like other glosses can be. Not transfer proof of course but is long lasting. Not bad for the price.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im not a big lipgloss person i perfer mattes but i recived this for a christmas gift and the pigment is pretty good for a gloss and the smell isnt bad but it dose have that sticky feel to it which i just cant handle but over all if ur into the gloss id say its a good product and brand to get :)
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?