BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dup...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Glos
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I got this for a very good price. It's good size and great when apply on. Keeps your lips moisture and tinted as well. I love how the lip gloss is applied on to my lips. It's something I may buy again in the future. I have to say this is the best Sephora brand I have ever used.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I am a huge fan of the Sephora collection because of the high quality products and low prices (compared to the other brands in Sephora). This product did not disappoint me. This product is pretty sheer so it is nice for a daily use or to put over a lipstick.
Alisha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 15 Confectionery
I love this product because it is easy to apply and it smells good. It is not a sticky gloss which I love because I just can not stand when lip glosses or any lip products that are sticky. I would recommend this product because it is smooth and not sticky.
Sara h.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 12 Think Pink
Love it. Perfect for a shiny finish or just to be playful. Love the light color but it comes in a small container so it doesn't last long. But that could be because I use it daily. It last a decent time. One to ten it's a 8
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Review for: Galore 02 Feening For Pink
I don't like really deep colors on my lips and I actually prefer a gloss over a stick so I love this one. It's the perfect light pink for me. It's gives my lips a touch of color without being to overbearing for my taste.
Marianny H.
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I usually don't buy lip gloss because they always feel so sticky! My life changed after buying the Sephora one!! They are just amazing, not sticky at all, you can use them by itself or on top of another lipstick that they will always look great! Super recommend it!
Jackie P.
Salina, KS
Review for: Galore 05 Sparks Fly Mauve
I love these! This color is fabulous it looks great and has pretty good lasting power! I always grab one or two of these in my order! The can be a little tacky but that doesn't bother me!
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
Love the color and the fact it doesn't feel so thick on your lips. Usually lip glosses feel like you're spackling it on your lips just to get the color even. With this kind though a little goes a long way! Plus I love the pink color, very pretty!!
Alice M.
West Newton, MA
Review for: 35 Grenadine
This lip gloss is aaaaammmmaaaaazzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg. great price. not sticky. cute colors. this is a great gloss and comes in a mini size too. the tube makes it so easy to apply. This is so good. i hope my review helps you
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Review for: 15 Confectionery
Sephora collection glossy gloss is a beautiful color.it feels s o good on your lips.Deputies products are made with very high quality ingredients.They are one of the best make up lines on the market.I love all Sephora products.well worth the price.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??