39 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dupes? 1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Millersville, MD
I love this lip gloss. It goes on smooth, and it did not make my lips feel sticky. Good color options too, I got a pale pink that was great for everyday.
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 15 Confectionery
I love this product because it is easy to apply and it smells good. It is not a sticky gloss which I love because I just can not stand when lip glosses or any lip products that are sticky. I would recommend this product because it is smooth and not sticky.
Alice M.
Alice M.
West Newton, MA
Review for: 35 Grenadine
This lip gloss is aaaaammmmaaaaazzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg. great price. not sticky. cute colors. this is a great gloss and comes in a mini size too. the tube makes it so easy to apply. This is so good. i hope my review helps you
Misty S.
Misty S.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Galore 06 Livin' Large Lavender
Loved the color and shimmer of the lip gloss and it was affordable however it was a little sticky feeling once applied and made my lips sticky feeling. If sticky lips is your thing then this is defiantly your product.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Review for: Galore 05 Sparks Fly Mauve
These are really amazing lip glosses. I like to use these when I do not want such a strong color on my lips. Definitely one of the glosses I use the most! (even in my Halloween costume last year for a Poison Ivy look ;])
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: 09 Christmas Candy
I'm in love with this glossy gloss..it was a high shine so you get a nice look on your lips with a little tint to add color..price is affordable.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Aurora, IL
Review for: 18 Rusted Rose
I like all Sephora lip glosses but I really like how subtle it is and what a pretty color it is perfect for a girl like me and school
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Dayton,TN
Review for: 32 Irish Coffee
Long lasting, great brown color very glossy but not sticky, def recommend this brand too!
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Dixon, CA
Review for: 09 Christmas Candy
This gloss is not to sticky and it smells great! I get complimented at work all the time! Definitely recommend to my friends!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: 09 Christmas Candy
While this is a beautiful gloss, I find that it is extremely tacky and sticky and my hair gets caught so easily it.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?