BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dup...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Glos
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Camila C.
Review for: 17 Candy Ribbon
Good color and good gloss. It's not the most pigmented, but gets the job done without feeling like u have thick honey slathered on your lips. Staying power is almost nonexistent, which is why I gave it 3 stars.
Emily F.
Haddon Heights
Review for: 15 Confectionery
This is my favorite lip gloss! The quality is great and i love the color. I'm not a big fan of red but this is a great product if you want a balance of color. It can get sticky but the color and shine is the best!
Sarah M.
Review for: 12 Think Pink
this is my all time favorite lip gloss, it is such a shame they discontinued it. it goes on so smooth and evenly. it is not sticky at all. its the perfect gloss!
Myra H.
Review for: 05 Sweet Caramel
I like it. Comfortable, not sticky, nice shine. The color I got has shimmer, which was unexpected, but it looks nice over a matte lip color or a colored liner. Once it starts getting old you'll notice because no matter how little you use you can start seeing those gloss strings form between your lips when you talk, but it still looks as nice and isn't sticky on the lips besides that small issue.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love the way my lips look when I put it on, there's some sparkle but not to much it's like perfect I got a lighter pinkish one so there's not much pigment which is fine. It doesn't feel that sticky. A little but nothing I can't work with
Amanda G.
Orlando, FL
I love this gloss! I love lots of sparkles so I was def not disappointed with the brand. I also really loved that it didn't make my lips sticky or anything like some other glosses can. I always make sure I have this in my purse.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Review for: 14 Multicolored Candy
This is a pretty decent product for the price. It is a tad sticky, which I am not a fan of in a lip gloss, but I do enjoy that it lasts a long time. In the future, I would rather spend a few extra dollars and buy a slightly better product. This will do though and is definitely better than a cheap drug store brand.
Candice R.
I have one of these products in a nude pink shade. I apply it over any shade to and shine. Not sticky like other glosses can be. Not transfer proof of course but is long lasting. Not bad for the price.
Emily W.
Eustis, FL
Review for: 21 Candy Mix
I was looking for a simple sheer lip gloss to wear during the day time and this is it! I'm not a HUGE fan of glitter so I was skeptical at first because as you can see it's chock full of it. However! It doesn't look that way when it's on which is fabulous! I can wear this when I do a neutral or bold look. No matter what I pair it with it goes. Plus the price was great! Sephora has them on sale for only $5 online. Yes $5!!! What a steal! They have many different colors and you get a hefty amount in the tube which is another plus. It also smells nice and sweet like candy and isn't crazy sticky.
Nikki Z.
Springfield, MO
Review for: 08 Rock Candy
This gloss is just okay. As with ANY gloss, the staying power isn't going to be very great, and I honestly didn't expect much. The color is very sheer, and it has teeny tiny little shimmers in this shade. Not a big deal, I like glitter shimmer and all that jazz. I would honestly say that you could find a better and cheaper gloss that's very similar in shade from Elf or Nyx, but if you enjoy Sephora's lip gloss formula, you'll enjoy this. It wasn't really for me, so I will not be reaching for this one often.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??