BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dup...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Katelyn B.
Longwood, FL
The gloss looks okay but it’s very sticky and bunches up in the corners of your mouth (which isn’t the effect one wants lol). Just use a very very small amount and you need to reapply because it wears off very easily. I got my gloss in a Sephora value set but I️ don’t think I’d repurchase it by itself.
Stephanie B.
Newark
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. It comes in a bunch of different colors and is sheer but still noticeable. It is very moisturizing and has a great smell too
Kathy M.
Sephora has come out with some amazing colors and has stayed pretty consistent with their formula. These glosses are great to see an ombre effect or just glisten.... Just don't use too much.
Sarah M.
Review for: 12 Think Pink more...
this is my all time favorite lip gloss, it is such a shame they discontinued it. it goes on so smooth and evenly. it is not sticky at all. its the perfect gloss!
Myra H.
Review for: 05 Sweet Caramel more...
I like it. Comfortable, not sticky, nice shine. The color I got has shimmer, which was unexpected, but it looks nice over a matte lip color or a colored liner. Once it starts getting old you'll notice because no matter how little you use you can start seeing those gloss strings form between your lips when you talk, but it still looks as nice and isn't sticky on the lips besides that small issue.
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I think Sephora had the lip gloss market on lock! Their gloss goes on very smooth, isn't too sticky and also had just enough color to make your lips beautiful. This is always my go to lip gloss and if it had spf in it Inwoukd buy all of the colors! It's a must try.
Chase H.
Of course at this point I've tried dozens of gloss brands. But this one ☝🏾 right here beats them all. It's a great tint. It glides on effortlessly. Having just a plain light sugary taste and scent is what I love about it as well. It's not fruity like other brands. Please sephora...do not discontinue this line. It's a winner and standard in my make-up routine. Thank you for making a great product. :)
coristemmler S.
Burlington
Review for: 12 Think Pink more...
This gloss is a great deal, and provides great shine. I'm giving it four stars only because it is a bit sticky, but still far superior to the Mac gloss which is way too sticky. It tastes delicious, kind of like watermelon. I would highly recommend this product.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
I actually love the way my lips look when I put it on, there's some sparkle but not to much it's like perfect I got a lighter pinkish one so there's not much pigment which is fine. It doesn't feel that sticky. A little but nothing I can't work with
Amanda G.
Orlando, FL
I love this gloss! I love lots of sparkles so I was def not disappointed with the brand. I also really loved that it didn't make my lips sticky or anything like some other glosses can. I always make sure I have this in my purse.
Courtney J.
Holmen, WI
Is this lip gloss sticky? Some lip glosses out there go on your lips sticky and don't last long.
Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
What's your favorite color?