BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dup...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Glos
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
Review for: 29 Bronze Beauty
I own the Sephora glossy gloss in a sample size (glossy gloss to go) in the shade 18 rusted rose. This is a beautiful, not sticky lip gloss that is very easy to apply. It wears for a reasonable amount of time for a gloss and is great as a roller for liner, lipstick, and liquid lipstick. I would definitely purchase again.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is my go to lipgloss and #mycultclassics this gives you the perfect shine without being so sticky. The color is perfect and a donation to support breast cancer was given with purchase! You can't go wrong with giving back and getting the perfect lipshine!
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Review for: 20 Delicacy
Really enjoyed this lip gloss lip stick. Had great pigment. Was semi long lasting if left alone for a bit. This was my first time using it but plan on buying more. Easy applicator and useage to easy as well. Yes id buy it again i love lip products.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I really like Sephora lip glosses. This color in particular gave my lips a nice shine without adding anything overwhelming. I like this color when I have a really bold eye, it helps me put the focus on the eyeshadow rather than on the lip.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
Review for: 06 Cocktail On The Beach
I personally like dark/light colors if you know what I mean which is why love this product ! The texture is smooth and isn't sticky at all . Also , it didn't take many coats to cover up and was very easy to take or clean off
Bint A.
I have this in the light pink color. The color is nice but the formula is too runny for me. I like that it doesn't have glitter. It wasn't long lasting for me. I wouldn't buy it again and I don't recommend it.
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Galore 07 Femme Fatale Red
Pretty color. way too expensive for the price and it lowers the goodness of the product.
if it were cheaper, i would definitely buy it and its easy to carry around
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Review for: 29 Bronze Beauty
This color is magnificent i love Sephora! I love this beauty bronze Glossy Gloss Lip Gloss! Its a really pretty color and makes your lips feel super good!
Taylor T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 06 Cocktail On The Beach
I'm not a huge lip gloss person. That being said the Sephora lip glosses always do well for me. Decent pigment, not super sticky, and a low(ER) price.
Nicole L.
Duarte, CA
Review for: 14 Multicolored Candy
Sephora Glossy Gloss is one of my favorite glosses. They are shiny without being sticky. Clolor choices are amazing. These are a great investment.
Karaleah G.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long do these last before needing to reapply?
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
Is this sticky?
Shawna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky? And does it stay in well?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
since this is a discontinued product, does anyone know of any dupes?