39 colors available

BY SEPHORA

A super-sparkly gloss with rich, gorgeous color. Get intense sparkle and a pout-full of high shine with this impressive gloss. The shimmery, multi-dimensional pearls provide an exceptional, polished look and the rainbow of pretty hues ensure luscious, luxurious payoff. The lightweight formula is comfortable to wear day into night for around-the-clock shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Place a bit of gloss on your forefinger and gently sweep across your lips to emphasize your pout. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • Is this sticky? And does it stay in well? 2 Answers
  • Is this sticky on the lips?4 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Glossy Glos
  • "I love sephora lip gloss since it isn't sticky but smooth and creamy with long lasting light color." in 2 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss & this color!" in 2 reviews
  • "Looks great with any skin tone because it's so light!" in 1 review
  • "It's a great product that is reasonably priced!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect light pink for me." in 1 review
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Washington, DC
Review for: 29 Bronze Beauty
I own the Sephora glossy gloss in a sample size (glossy gloss to go) in the shade 18 rusted rose. This is a beautiful, not sticky lip gloss that is very easy to apply. It wears for a reasonable amount of time for a gloss and is great as a roller for liner, lipstick, and liquid lipstick. I would definitely purchase again.
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I got this for a very good price. It's good size and great when apply on. Keeps your lips moisture and tinted as well. I love how the lip gloss is applied on to my lips. It's something I may buy again in the future. I have to say this is the best Sephora brand I have ever used.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Murrells Inlt, SC
This is my go to lipgloss and #mycultclassics this gives you the perfect shine without being so sticky. The color is perfect and a donation to support breast cancer was given with purchase! You can't go wrong with giving back and getting the perfect lipshine!
Alisha M.
Alisha M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 15 Confectionery
I love this product because it is easy to apply and it smells good. It is not a sticky gloss which I love because I just can not stand when lip glosses or any lip products that are sticky. I would recommend this product because it is smooth and not sticky.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Mechanicsburg, IL
Review for: 20 Delicacy
Really enjoyed this lip gloss lip stick. Had great pigment. Was semi long lasting if left alone for a bit. This was my first time using it but plan on buying more. Easy applicator and useage to easy as well. Yes id buy it again i love lip products.
Alice M.
Alice M.
West Newton, MA
Review for: 35 Grenadine
This lip gloss is aaaaammmmaaaaazzzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg. great price. not sticky. cute colors. this is a great gloss and comes in a mini size too. the tube makes it so easy to apply. This is so good. i hope my review helps you
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Battle Ground, WA
Review for: 27 Candy Necklace
I really like Sephora lip glosses. This color in particular gave my lips a nice shine without adding anything overwhelming. I like this color when I have a really bold eye, it helps me put the focus on the eyeshadow rather than on the lip.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.
Homestead, FL
Review for: 06 Cocktail On The Beach
I personally like dark/light colors if you know what I mean which is why love this product ! The texture is smooth and isn't sticky at all . Also , it didn't take many coats to cover up and was very easy to take or clean off
Bint A.
Bint A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the light pink color. The color is nice but the formula is too runny for me. I like that it doesn't have glitter. It wasn't long lasting for me. I wouldn't buy it again and I don't recommend it.
jigisha B.
jigisha B.
Gilbert , AZ
Review for: Galore 07 Femme Fatale Red
Pretty color. way too expensive for the price and it lowers the goodness of the product.
if it were cheaper, i would definitely buy it and its easy to carry around
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Do they feel cheap?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky on the lips?
Ginny M.
Ginny M.
Marshall, MO
Is this gloss too sticky or tacky?
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
These lip gloss from sephora are beautiful and nice but pricey...anyone else agree??
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lip gloss stay on?