BY SEPHORA

An oval cushion paddle brush. With 100-percent-natural boar bristles reinforced with nylon pins, this oval-shaped brush is ideal for all hair lengths and types. Boar bristles evenly distribute the scalp's natural oils to promote shiny, healthy hair. This universal brush smooths and detangles all hair types and textures, and is great for creating intricate updos, touch-ups, and finishing touches. The ergonomic, non-slip handle makes maneuvering and styling comfortable, with salon-performance ease and durability. This brush smooths and detangles without loosening hair extensions.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this brush it doesn't ever make my hair static which is a huge concern for me and doesn't cause much pain for the tangles. It brushes the tangles out very well wet or dry. The perfect brush for any status of your hair. Sturdy and works well!
Mayhak S.
Orlando,Florida
My hair was nice and smooth after I brushed my hair it was long and straight this brush helps a lot If your hair has lots of nots
Amber J.
Georgetown, KY
If you have hair that's hard to deal with. This is the brush to use. It brushes so smooth and gets the tangles out with ease
Kimberli R.
Alvin, TX
I really loved this brush. It left my hair soft and manageable. Trust me that means alot i have frizzy unmanageable hair.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
It's a pretty good brush, albeit a bit pricey. It distributes the oil in my hair evenly so I get nice shine without the greasiness. It detangles good as well and feels great on my scalp. The brush itself feels expensive and not cheap at all. If you're in the market for a boar bristle paddle brush definitely consider this one. On Sephora this is really highly rated, which is why I bought it. :)
C K.
Laval, QC
I have long hair and this brush detangles my hair very well. It is a very good brush but pricey.