SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitterguard 24HR Eyeshadow Primer 0.33 oz uploaded by lara_bae12 F.SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitterguard 24HR Eyeshadow Primer 0.33 oz uploaded by Ranisha G.SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitterguard 24HR Eyeshadow Primer 0.33 oz uploaded by valeria p.

BY SEPHORA #86 in Eye Primer

An eye shadow primer for flawless dazzling eye makeup all night long. This primer is specially formulated to ensure 24 hours of wear for glitter eye shadow and loose glitter. The applicator's fine needle-nose tip delivers just the right amount of product for stunning, long-lasting hold. Research results: In a scientific test on 20 volunteers Glitterguard Eyeshadow Primer was shown to provide up to 24 hours of wear when used with glitter eye shadow or loose glitter. It was also shown to be non-drying to the eyelid. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitterguard 24HR Eyeshadow Primer 0.33 oz
  • "This helps me alot. My eyeshadow stays on longer due to me having oily skin. Before this product, I was re applying my eyeshadow at least once." in 3 reviews
trisha V.
[product:sephora-collection-glitterguard-24hr-eyeshadow-primer-0.33-oz] works great. I feel like there are better primers available though. When applying this primer you only need a little bit. It definitely kept my eyeshadow in place but I did feel like it was a little greasy.
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
Love this eye primer. Really keeps my eyeshadow in place. It says its for glitter so i put a tiny amount on top of my eyeshadow, then add the glitter based eyeshadow on top and blend. It works fine and eyeshadow stays in place.
Rebecca S.
Charlestown
I have been using the eye primer for about 6 months. I had always wore glasses and never wanted to put anything on them. But now that I have had Lasix I love to wear eye makeup so I bought a primer because it really works to help the eye shadow stay on all day
Georgia A.
Patras
It is a little bit sticky . The eye shadows stays much longer in their place with it . It is easy to apply . It is very cheap . Nice amount of product fo it's price . I would buy it again
Elizabeth K.
Lynchburg, VA
This stuff does the job but it's nothing like Some of the higher end versions. The plus side is that this lasts a long time and a little
But goes a long way. However, it can smudge off easier and is not as high of a quality as primers from Too Faced or Urban Decay.
Andrea M.
Royal Oak, MI
This was recommended to me when the product I wanted was sold out. I was very pleased with the results. It works really well with MACs pressed pigments. I hardly had any fallout and it helped hold the pigment all night. Would definitely repurchase.
Michelle L.
Staten Island, NY
Trying this out for the first time today. Actually just using it as an eyelid primer for a glittery eyeshadow. So far, wow. Makes the shadow seem so much more pigmented and bold! Feels very lightweight. Just a tiny bit is needed and seems to work fantastic. Very excited about this product.
Zoe M.
Plain City, OH
It's like glue but its lightweight and you can barely feel it in your eyes. It comes out really creamy but after you let it sit it gets a little tackier, so that the glitter will really stick. I also like to use this to attach gems or jewels when I'm doing a fun look! I really like this product.
Jennifer B.
Riverside, CA
I haven't used this much, but it works fine. I think next time I'll go with the too faced glitter primer because it gets amazing reviews. This is more reasonably priced than the too faced one.
Lei F.
CLEARWATER, FL
Sehar A.
How does this compare to the Toofaced glitter glue?
Gabriela R.
Is this like glitter glue . If u were to add glitter on top of this would it stay ?
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
How well does this work???