SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Happy Brush Set uploaded by Meaghan P.

BY SEPHORA

A six-piece brush set with glittery brush stand. This set contains all the brushes you need to create any full-face look. Brushes feature metal handles that easily fit in the hand and feature an elegant, limited-edition rose gold color. The bristles are silky-soft and have unique coloring and sheen due to the 24K gold infusion process. All the bristles have been treated with anti-bacterial solution. A statement-making stand decked with rose gold glitter organizes the brushes and adds a glamorous accent to any vanity. This set contains: - Brush stand - Blush brush - Pointed foundation brush - Blending brush - Pointed concealer brush - Allover shadow brush - Lip brush All brushes are made with cruelty-free fibers. see more...

Mica G.
Dartmouth
My husband purchased this for me for a Christmas gift at the suggestion of my sister. I love these brushes. One they come in a stand. Two they are super soft and this set pretty much has every brush I need except one or two.
Janelle G.
I gifted this to a friends she uses it every single day She had to many brushes in her life but since getting these she has gotten ride of all other brushes and just uses these . Every time I see her I use them . They are soft on the face and don't leave you red at either !
Leena S.
I was very disappointed because instantly one of my brushes broke it came off instantly as soon as I took it out the box The brushes are smooth and the I brushes are perfect but the fact that the quality of the brushes did not last long honestly didn't even last a minute really upset me
Humairaa M.
The packaging has got to be the best about these products however they also do work very well on the skin. They have smooth bristles and aren't hard or rough on the skin. I like these brushes as they don't leave any brush marks on my face.
Meaghan P.
This glitter brush set caught my eye instantly for obvious reasons! 'Spoil yoself' i said instantly as I made this rather out of my budget purchase. It was worth it though, the brushes are very soft and durable. And who could go past rose gold?! Delectable.
Shelby M.
il
Omg!!! These brushes are life! They are the softest brushes I have ever felt and bought❤ I use them everyday and totally worth it 👍🏻
Shannon R.
I have this as a birthday gift and the birthday girl was thrilled! Her eyes lit up when she opened the package! Everything she could need is right there in a glitzy package!
Silvia D.
I don't know how they perform but these brushes look so luxurious. I have the ones that come in a roll if i would of seen this first i would of purchased them instead.
Paola V.
Santo domingo este, Santo domingo
Si tuviera que elegir entre una gran cantidad de productos estos de sephora estarían de primeros
Madeline B.
Cincinnati , OH
These are so pretty and so soft and they don't shed I love this whole set they are easy to clean too