BY SEPHORA

A versatile, shimmering formula that adds glitter to the lash line and lashes with a dual-acting applicator brush. Get starry-eyed with this sparkling, glitter formula for lashes and lids. The applicator has both a liner brush and mascara bristles, making it the perfect tool for creating both a defined, long-lasting line and lashes full of glamorous glitter. This formula is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically tested. see more...

Lyzzie K.
Lynchburg, VA
Easy to apply, brought the best out in my eyelashes, which are short and gangly and need a little pick me up from something as trite as mascara. The glitter eyeliner was wonderful as well, adding that extra pop to my eye makeup. Only reason for four stars is because it wore off easily maybe midway through my day, and I had to use my regular eyeliner as a base for the glittery one. Would buy more!
Lisa R.
I love the liner in and of itself. However, I find the last brush to cause some issues. Something about that feature keeps the glitter liner from getting on the liner brush well. Poor design there. I had an earlier version that didn't ha e the lash brush and it was WONDERFUL. I miss that.
Diana M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara VIP Gold more...
Omg I love this product, it works wonders for me and you guys should try it out. Let me know if it works for you and hopefully you guys like it. There are also other colors you might want to try if you don't like the gold color.
Karen K.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara Majestic Purple more...
So, I recently ran out of eyeliner and thought oh goodie! this will work for both. Kinda wrong. I have found that it does not in any way give glitter accents to lashes. Not sure if its how I'm applying it, but as long as you don't try and get a thin line of the purple for eyeliner it works well when the Urban Decay eyeliner that you loved runs out, and you are sadly left with nothing. Its still a little stingy though, and its also runny so you might see a line above your eyes if you are like me.
Cassandra S.
Ann Arbor, MI
As purple glitter eyeliners go, this one is pretty subtle (which is a good thing). it's fairly dark and the glitter is not too overwhelming. i got this as part of a glitter eyeliner sampler, and it's not my favorite in the whole bag there (I like the light pink and teal ones) but it goes pretty well over regular black eyeliner and i imagine it would look great over darker skin
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara Party Purple more...
I enjoyed buying these at Sephora. I loved them for parties or clubbing, but it's not a everyday look. You can't go to work with purple eyeliner, but you can for a party or Halloween. There are some natural colors, but more abnormal colors not meant for everyday, but give it a try for fun to add to your makeup collection, make a youtube video showing a different makeup look.
Haley W.
This is a terrible product. Not even because the product is bad but the applicator kills the whole thing. The bristles do not stay in a straight line. They completely feather and you can't get any product out of the tube. They need to redo this
Jessica D.
Sephora collection glitter eyeliner and mascara is a great product! For myself it's very convenient because you can easily create a lot of looks. Great for the inner corner and gives lashes a very cool look and is fun!
Sophy T.
I love this product, is amazing two ways for use in my brown eyes ūüĎÄ desde que la compre, nunca he dejado que se me termine para comprar la otra, i highly recommend this product, exhorto a que lo compren. You saved spaces in your handbag ūüĎú.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner and Mascara Mystic Teal more...
I love the fact that it's a 2 in 1 mascara and eyeliner. They have a lot of different color choices which is great, because sometimes I love crazy colors just to play around in! I love how volumized it makes my lashes and the precise line for eyeliner. Great product!
Kaetlyn G.
Will it make my eyes pop out ?
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Does the glitter overpower the teal?
Christine M.
Palmyra , PA
Does the glitter stay on the lashes well or does it flake off onto your face?
lydia m.
love this idea!!!! how does the mascara look?
Emily C.
Is the mascara glittery??