BY SEPHORA

A versatile, shimmering formula that adds glitter to the lash line and lashes with a dual-acting applicator brush. Get starry-eyed with this sparkling, glitter formula for lashes and lids. The applicator has both a liner brush and mascara bristles, making it the perfect tool for creating both a defined, long-lasting line and lashes full of glamorous glitter. This formula is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is so brilliant. The brush has a tip for applying eyeliner and higher up a spoodle for your mascara. It is such a fun product to use when you want to glam it up easily.
Hallimah R.
i love this its a versatile, shimmering formula that adds glitter to the lash line and lashes with a dual-acting applicator brush. Get starry-eyed with this sparkling, glitter formula for lashes and lids. The applicator has both a liner brush and mascara bristles, making it the perfect tool for creating both a defined, long-lasting line and lashes full of glamorous glitter. This formula is hypoallergenic and has been dermatologically tested.
Lyzzie K.
Lynchburg, VA
Easy to apply, brought the best out in my eyelashes, which are short and gangly and need a little pick me up from something as trite as mascara. The glitter eyeliner was wonderful as well, adding that extra pop to my eye makeup. Only reason for four stars is because it wore off easily maybe midway through my day, and I had to use my regular eyeliner as a base for the glittery one. Would buy more!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I love the Sephora brand and store. I have this in several colors. The glitter does not show up like an all out there look like I was wanting. So, not to happy about that. It still is cute, but it's not going to give you the color and glitter like you expect.
Anna C.
Louisville, KY
This product is so cool. Its not like anything i'd ever tried before. I bought it online. I used it only a couple times for super crazy looks and it looks GREAT with blue eyes. Would recommend but not for sensitive eyes.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
I was looking for more of a teal/green mascara which this is, but the brush is not effective and leaves a lot to be desired. It is a great eye liner if you like the glitter effect. It was not smudgeproof and for those with oily lids, stay away from this as it you end up with panda eyes
Lisa R.
I love the liner in and of itself. However, I find the last brush to cause some issues. Something about that feature keeps the glitter liner from getting on the liner brush well. Poor design there. I had an earlier version that didn't ha e the lash brush and it was WONDERFUL. I miss that.
Cryssie Nashea N.
Atlanta , GA
My brush came bent which was annoying . The product is okay. I use it as a second line next to my black liner. For me, the gold seems like it took a while to look pigmented and I had to reapply multiple times but once I got the desired look it did last all day.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
I miss this product. It was great to have a glitter mascara and liner together and it applied so well! I use this for any time I want to glam up with some glitter. I wish Sephora would bring this back. I got compliments everyday I wore this
Diana M.
Bronx, NY
Omg I love this product, it works wonders for me and you guys should try it out. Let me know if it works for you and hopefully you guys like it. There are also other colors you might want to try if you don't like the gold color.
Brittani T.
Saint Rose, LA
Does the glitter overpower the teal?
Kaetlyn G.
Will it make my eyes pop out ?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
Does the glitter stay on the lashes well or does it flake off onto your face?
Audreka F.
Does the glitter make this hard to remove?
lydia m.
edinburg , TX
love this idea!!!! how does the mascara look?

Sephora