SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 05 Blue uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

• Is it sticky on the eye!!2 Answers
  • So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting w...2 Answers
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to layer this liner on top of a black cat eye . Light weight and not sticky at all. Lasted pretty long on and they have different colors .my eye color is brown and I used the gold all the time .
Skyler W.
Skyler W.
Clever, MO
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and is highly pigmented, also comes in various other colors other than just blue, my favorite is the purple one! I will definitely be buying more of these and i have recommended them to several friends.
Lyndlee C.
Lyndlee C.
Omaha, NE
This eyeliner is awesome! The color is super pigmented, and there are a bunch of really fun colors! It doesn't get chunky or dry, and the line is smooth and easy to control. Overall, I love the product and would love to get more!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Provo, UT
Want to look amazing? Then buy this. I looked amazing all night and got compliments from multiple people. It's easy to apply and worth your money. I absolutely love this product
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I think this is my first eh review. I typically love sephora products. As a mua I try to branch out and use different brands. All I can say is the liner could be more pigmented in my opinion
Mallorie P.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is so much fun! It's great for football games or parties, but I wouldn't use it all the time which is why the price being lower is so great! Definitely worth the money. Goes on glittery too
I love this , i always use this when i do my black eyelaner its really great
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Scarborough , ON
Got this as a mini set a while back. It's cute, compact to carry around in your purse, and they come in many different colors. Not bad for the price I paid.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
This was my first glitter liner and i loved it to death. I used it until it was fully dried and i would definitely buy it again
Abir O.
Abir O.
Edmonton , AB
I'm in love with this glitter eyeliner I use it for my crust and is just bomb.com looks so good i really like it
Tiara J.
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting wear? And is it very pigmented and is there a gold as well?
Suhaylah A.
Suhaylah A.
Is it sticky on the eye!!