SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 05 Blue uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

• Is it sticky on the eye!!2 Answers
  • So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting...2 Answers
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I love this stuff it goes on smooth and stays on all day long! Probably one of the better eyeliners
Salena N.
Clovis, CA
Absolutely LOVE this product!!!! The color is so unique and I will continue to buy it forever!
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
Not a huge fan of glitter liners but I'm sure this has a time and place. Great for halloween.
mayra  c.
Portland, OR
It apples amazing and smooth the glitter is also very noticeable I recommend this product
Elisia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing and puts a good amount of glitter when applying. I have more then one color
Selene H.
Arlington, TX
I LOVE how this stuff makes my eyes look! It lasts all day and is super pretty!
Rochelle  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this product works great .i would recommend this to my family and friends
I love this , i always use this when i do my black eyelaner its really great
Alexandra T.
Kingston
Love the colour and I have a weakness for glitter. For Halloween I've used it on my lips to create my alien look with blue sparkly lips. Product stays for a long time as well
Julie P.
Gatineau
I loved this glitter liner!!! it goes on over liner, doesn't flake, and has staying power. The sadness once it dries out is extreme! disappointed in how quickly it dries out.
Suhaylah A.
Is it sticky on the eye!!
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting wear? And is it very pigmented and is there a gold as well?