SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 05 Blue uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

• Is it sticky on the eye!!2 Answers
  • So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting w...2 Answers
Brittani B.
Brittani B.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased this for part of a Halloween costume, and for the money paid I was a little disappointed. The glitter did not show as much as I would have hoped; I applied multiply coats trying to make it appear more dramatic. The color was beautiful, though. Overall, it is not a bad product, but in the future I will probably purchase a drug store glitter eyeliner that would have the same look for half the price.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
The color did not show up as well as i had hoped. i love glitter and this took a lot to even show up. in person you could see it but not in pictures. the tiny brush makes it much easier to apply. I found if i did black eye liner with this over it worked better. I wish it was more vibrant.
Mindy K.
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin and usually have a hard time with eyeliner running down my face without setting it. this liner is super pigmented and the color is amazing. no running no setting. all around a great product! I love it!
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
radnor,Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using these for all my talent shows! Great pigment, love glitter!!! It's amazing, definitely try
Yesica w.
Yesica w.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eyeliner with glitter!! It make me feel beautiful 😁😂 Stay all day long
I really like it 💖
Abril P.
Abril P.
Denver, CO
I love the pigmentation and the long lasting wear the only thing that i personally do not like is that after you wipe the eyeliner there is a little resedue of glitter.
Analisa J.
Analisa J.
I love glitter & if you love glitter then I recommend this for you. It gives you that dramatic eye look. I don't wear it daily but i love this
Product.
Lydie N.
Lydie N.
Rye, NY
I open like the way it is easy to use! I'm always having a hard time with eyeliner but this has been really helped me with creating new looks.
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! And a very reasonable price as well. Intense glitter that stays all day. It doesn't transfer. Love it!
Emily k.
Emily k.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of glitter liners but I'm sure this has a time and place. Great for halloween.
Tiara J.
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting wear? And is it very pigmented and is there a gold as well?
Suhaylah A.
Suhaylah A.
Is it sticky on the eye!!