SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 05 Blue uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

• Is it sticky on the eye!!2 Answers
  • So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting...2 Answers
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
The color did not show up as well as i had hoped. i love glitter and this took a lot to even show up. in person you could see it but not in pictures. the tiny brush makes it much easier to apply. I found if i did black eye liner with this over it worked better. I wish it was more vibrant.
Shantrell P.
Ludowici, GA
I love this blue glitter eye pencil especially when I'm going out to the club it always makes my eyes pop I get lots of compliments on it and I always feel like a superstar when I wear it it's easy to apply and is long-lasting I promise you you will be satisfied
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Such a beautiful stunning color to add a pop to your makeup! I don't use this product a lot just because I being it out for special occasions. I bought it awhile ago and the formula has been a little stickier lately
Mindy K.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have oily skin and usually have a hard time with eyeliner running down my face without setting it. this liner is super pigmented and the color is amazing. no running no setting. all around a great product! I love it!
Lyndlee C.
Omaha, NE
This eyeliner is awesome! The color is super pigmented, and there are a bunch of really fun colors! It doesn't get chunky or dry, and the line is smooth and easy to control. Overall, I love the product and would love to get more!
Skyler W.
Clever, MO
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and is highly pigmented, also comes in various other colors other than just blue, my favorite is the purple one! I will definitely be buying more of these and i have recommended them to several friends.
Abril P.
Denver, CO
I love the pigmentation and the long lasting wear the only thing that i personally do not like is that after you wipe the eyeliner there is a little resedue of glitter.
Analisa J.
I love glitter & if you love glitter then I recommend this for you. It gives you that dramatic eye look. I don't wear it daily but i love this
Product.
Lydie N.
Rye, NY
I open like the way it is easy to use! I'm always having a hard time with eyeliner but this has been really helped me with creating new looks.
Sierra G.
greenwood indiana
This stuff is amazing! And a very reasonable price as well. Intense glitter that stays all day. It doesn't transfer. Love it!
Suhaylah A.
Is it sticky on the eye!!
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting wear? And is it very pigmented and is there a gold as well?