SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 05 Blue uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

• Is it sticky on the eye!!2 Answers
  • So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting...2 Answers
Marissa S.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. I loved it. Gets me in the halloween mood due to the richness in color, however i think this could have a dupe out there for much cheaper. I got this product as a gift and i dont know honestly if i would buy it on my own again.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product I actually applied on my eyeliner yesterday and it looked fantastic . This is my second time using it and I have 2 different colors . Stays in place easy to apply the glitter doesn't spread around and I would highly recommend it
Ingrid J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like It very much! The formula is outstanding and awsome. It is long-lasting and beautiful color. It was a first time use but I will definitely buy it again. I really like blue. I would recommend this eyeliner.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is so much fun! It's great for football games or parties, but I wouldn't use it all the time which is why the price being lower is so great! Definitely worth the money. Goes on glittery too
Jasmine M.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to layer this liner on top of a black cat eye . Light weight and not sticky at all. Lasted pretty long on and they have different colors .my eye color is brown and I used the gold all the time .
I love this glitter eyeliner!! It is so great!! It look great on anyone, it doesnt even matter what type of skin tone you have!! I can't believe how many compliments I get on how it looks when I put it on!!
Jazmine W.
The only reason I got this was because I am a cheerleader and we have to wear it to competitions because blue is our color and it is very easy to apply and stays in very last and I just love the color
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
A roller derby teammate and I both have this liner and we wear it on gamedays. I am always amazed that despite being really sweaty and even coming in contact with other people who smear our faces, this liner stays put. Great price, great staying power.
Brittani B.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased this for part of a Halloween costume, and for the money paid I was a little disappointed. The glitter did not show as much as I would have hoped; I applied multiply coats trying to make it appear more dramatic. The color was beautiful, though. Overall, it is not a bad product, but in the future I will probably purchase a drug store glitter eyeliner that would have the same look for half the price.
Hayley B.
Helena, MT
The color did not show up as well as i had hoped. i love glitter and this took a lot to even show up. in person you could see it but not in pictures. the tiny brush makes it much easier to apply. I found if i did black eye liner with this over it worked better. I wish it was more vibrant.
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting wear? And is it very pigmented and is there a gold as well?
Suhaylah A.
Is it sticky on the eye!!