SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 05 Blue uploaded by Soraida C.

BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

• Is it sticky on the eye!!2 Answers
  • So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting...2 Answers
Meghan B.
Inman, SC
This glitter was beautiful! I would love to have every single color in this product. I love eyeliner and I wear it everyday, but adding this glitter eyeliner just outside the extra touch I need to make my eyes, hair, or outfit pop!!! This one is a no brainer.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
A roller derby teammate and I both have this liner and we wear it on gamedays. I am always amazed that despite being really sweaty and even coming in contact with other people who smear our faces, this liner stays put. Great price, great staying power.
Gisselle d.
Port hueneme , CA
Such a beautiful stunning color to add a pop to your makeup! I don't use this product a lot just because I being it out for special occasions. I bought it awhile ago and the formula has been a little stickier lately
Lorena G.
Englewood, NJ
This product is different and edgy i love this, it lasts all day and i recommend people to buy it if they seek a new look
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff it goes on smooth and stays on all day long! Probably one of the better eyeliners
Marissa S.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product. I loved it. Gets me in the halloween mood due to the richness in color, however i think this could have a dupe out there for much cheaper. I got this product as a gift and i dont know honestly if i would buy it on my own again.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome product I actually applied on my eyeliner yesterday and it looked fantastic . This is my second time using it and I have 2 different colors . Stays in place easy to apply the glitter doesn't spread around and I would highly recommend it
Ingrid J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like It very much! The formula is outstanding and awsome. It is long-lasting and beautiful color. It was a first time use but I will definitely buy it again. I really like blue. I would recommend this eyeliner.
I love this glitter eyeliner!! It is so great!! It look great on anyone, it doesnt even matter what type of skin tone you have!! I can't believe how many compliments I get on how it looks when I put it on!!
Soraida C.
Used this for Halloween and it is amazing. It gives you makeup a beautiful pop of shimmering glitter look that you are looking for.
Tiara J.
Henderson, NV
So I do cheerleading and pageants. Is this product a long lasting wear? And is it very pigmented and is there a gold as well?
Suhaylah A.
Is it sticky on the eye!!