BY SEPHORA

A gel-based eyeliner with serious sparkle. Sephora Brand Glitter Eyeliner creates a defined, precise, long lasting line that is full of brilliant glitter for an all-out glam-tastic look! Steal the spotlight at your special occasion or simply flaunt a little shimmery flair for the fun of it! This versatile liner adds glitter to the lash line and can also be used over different eye shadows. However you wear your gorgeous gleam, you're sure to get starry-eyed stares! see more...

Samantha J.
Samantha J.
It's a great way to add fun to your look. I find that this color is great for green eyes and I feel like it really brings them out. I do wish this had a little more staying power though. Maybe with a glitter glue primer, it would work better. I would like to try more colors though.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Gainesville, FL
As a brown-eyed girl, I love all things purple for my eyes. This liner is strongly pigmented and sparkly and helps my eyes pop. Has the bonus of also being tenacious, it does not budge through hot weather, contact, or anything except a waterproof remover.
Marie E.
Marie E.
Who doesn't love glitter I mean the purple is nice and dark and the glitter gives it just the sparkle I want it is just gorgeous and perfect for those party's and nights out with the girls or your man love it !!!
Marfa G.
Marfa G.
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 04 Purple
An absolute must have! I love eyeliner and use it in a daily basis but this one is good for every party or night out! It makes the eyes pop! It lasts an ok lengths, not bad for an eyeliner! I would buy it again!
Cheyenne P.
Cheyenne P.
Lititz, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 04 Purple
The purple glitter worked well for the party I wanted it for. It stayed on well without smears for about 6 hours. I really like the applicator. Needs more pigment and smells a little weird. Recommend
patricia h.
patricia h.
mckee, ky
This ey liner goes on smooth and stays on all day. Really like the colors you can choose from. Would recommend and will buy again.
Nicole v.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I was afraid of the color at first, but it really does make my brown eyes pop! It goes on smooth, and I really enjoy it!
Jarendi R.
Jarendi R.
San Bernardino, CA
I love this glitter eyeliner especially for that colorful look we go for !!! Lovee this product
Jo L.
Jo L.
Virginia, MN
Makes my green eyes sparkle without being obvious purple. Doesn't smudge and goes on easy.
Cassy V.
Cassy V.
Columbia
Review for: SEPHORA COLLECTION Glitter Eyeliner 04 Purple
LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!! it definitely gives you that pop . it lasts a good amount of time majority of the day . it kind of does fade out so i did have to apply it again atleast once during the day . very simple to apply . would definitely recommend if your looking for that extra pop
Jena H.
Jena H.
New york
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these peal off or flake? I've had so many beautiful glitter liners that just come off because of blinking. Are they worth it?