SEPHORA COLLECTION Give Me Some Glitter Mini Brush Set uploaded by Jenna H.SEPHORA COLLECTION Give Me Some Glitter Mini Brush Set uploaded by Jenna H.

BY SEPHORA

A four-piece mini brush set tucked inside a petite, glitter fabric-covered canister. This set features four multitasking brushes in a glitter case that gives your purse or vanity a little extra glam. The face brush is a domed synthetic brush ideal for buffing and blending out product all over the face. It can also be used to apply cheek product. The super soft fibers feel great on the skin and provide great pickup and blendability. Apply concealer to the Conceal and Blend brush and either dab or pat the brush underneath the eye area, around the nose, or anywhere else you might need coverage. The flexible fibers are gentle on the delicate areas of the skin. This multifunction angled shadow brush is great for all-over application as well as for highlighting and in the crease. Simply turn the brush and use the angle to apply product where desired. Finally, a functional and efficient Smudge Brush blend out eyeliner products or create a dramatic eye effect. This set contains: - Face brush - Angled Shadow brush - Conceal and Blend brush - Smudge brush - Glitter canister see more...

Giselle S.
This brushes are great and very useful on the go makeup applies very well.! I got it at Sephora and they were affordable my skin is a nice medium tone and it’s very dry this applies everything awesome
Becca G.
I travel all the time and I usually purchase their mini set once a year, it’s a great pack for on the go. I’ve also used them when I forget my contacts and can’t see the mirror unless it’s up close, definitely great for that!
Kelsey G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this brush set! The bristles worked great when blending and the size was perfect for everyday or travel. No to mention they’re glitter and who doesn’t love that?!
Jenna H.
Dieterich
I use brushes from sephora that I was gifted at post prom! I love them they are super soft and come with a case to travel with I couldn’t find the product I was looking for so below I attached an image! Definitely recommend!
Gabriela G.
This little brush set is ok for beginners. It’s a little ruff on the eyes but not bad. It grabs a lot of product which is really convenient for a Smokey eye. It’s good for traveling and since their small they are easy to wash.
Makayla H.
vidor
Very cute and compact. Good for on the go touch ups. Soft and easy to use brushes. I love my set!
Olivia S.
Fort Mill
Love this set! For being so tiny, they do such great work and are great for blending eyeshadow
Kristina R.
North Bay
Loved the size of this. (Whole reason for purchase). Easy to pack in my bag since I’m always on the go. Brushes are decent, nothing special but a great value when you are just a beginner in makeup.
Adiella A.
ottawa
I love these brushes, I use them for everyday and not travel but they’re perfect for touch ups throughout the day and they don’t shed! They apply product super nice and evenly, and they don’t eat any of the product.
ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ🍒 K.
Kaunas
I really love these brushes they're so soft and great quality. The foundation brush is better than my morphe brush!

Sephora