SEPHORA COLLECTION Ginseng mask - Toning & revitalizing 0.84 oz uploaded by Ashley G.

BY SEPHORA

A natural mask with ginseng root extract that tones and revitalizes skin to restore suppleness. This fiber mask hugs facial contours perfectly for better interaction between the active ingredients and the skin. Enriched with natural ginseng root extract, it provides a tightening effect and restores the appearance of suppleness and vitality. The result is a complexion that feels toned, replumped, and energized. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This mask is quick and easy to use. Research results: In a use test on 22 volunteers, after 42 days of use: - 95% felt skin is toned and vibrant - 96% felt skin is firmer and tighter - 96% felt skin is fresher - 96% felt the product restores skin elasticity - 91% felt the product revitalizes skin - 86% felt that the product re-plumps skin see more...

Photo (1)
Leah D.
Leah D.
Another great mask for a great price ($6.00) from Sephora! It sticks to your face easily & feels very cooling & hydrating! The only reason I didn't give this mask 5 stars was the odd, ginseng smell...but other than that, it's a gem! You can't beat a one-time mask that works this well for a price so low!
Blair D.
Blair D.
Yorktown , VA
This mask was so nice for the price. It had a lot of product on it so it stuck to my face nicely and felt amazing and cooling on my face. It absorbed nicely once I removed the mask and my skin has a noticeably smoothr texture and brighter appearance.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Saginaw, MI
I absolutely loved this product! It was comfortable enough to keep on, and left a tingly sensation during the entire mask duration. My skin was tighter, smoothr and noticeably more radiant.
Parisa A.
Parisa A.
This mask makes me feel awake but definitely not wroth the money spent on it. It works but not any better than washing your face with the normal stuff. Maybe I had a bad experience.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA
Sephora sheet masks are the perfect at home treat yourself dos product they're really nourishing and help your skin improve
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Oakwood, OH
Smells a little funky but otherwise love love love it! So nice to put on and relax while my newborn snoozes on me, no mess!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Loved this mask. My skin felt great afterwards, not only that but it is not too oily or too dry. It was totally revitalizing for my skin. The only thing that was not great was the smell, it does not smell as good as other masks I've used before.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Murrieta , CA
All of the Sephora masks are wonderful for invigorating and refreshing the skin. The ginseng mask is great because it also has toning qualities. Placing the cool mask on the skin and just closing your eyes for a few minutes is a great way to relax after a long day.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
I love these masks! They're full of great ingredients, they feel great on, and they make your skin feel great afterwards! They are pricey for a single use mask.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
White Oak, TX
This product really works, it really tones my face and makes it look so reguvinated. I really love what this does to my face.