SEPHORA COLLECTION Get Glowing Highlighting Brush Set uploaded by LiveLoveLynn 8.

BY SEPHORA

A complete strobing brush set that allows you to create intense highlighting for a youthful, angelic effect. This set includes brushes designed for strobing or creating glowing highlights. It comes in a compact pouch with instructions on best usage. The tapered tip of the highlighting brush will place highlighting products precisely without any harsh lines and works well with both liquids and creams. The Blending brush makes it easy to buff and sweep product onto the skin for a seamless application. The round soft bristles will not create harsh lines. The tapered powder brush will layer product onto the skin with flexibility and movement. This set contains:- Sculpting complexion brush- Small highlighting brush- Blending brush- Brush travel case It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This set is cruelty-free. Brushes made with 100 percent synthetic fibers. see more...

Kelly V.
Denver
I love the small highlighting brush, it’s the only brush I use for powder highlight. However, the other two brushes can be difficult to work with because of their size. The cheek hugging brush is a nice design, but can’t effectively be used for nose, chin, or Cupid’s bow. The price is right, I’d pay the price for the small highlighting brush alone. But be prepared to find other uses for the other two brushes... they are just too bulky.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These brushes give me life!! I️ love them so so much! The angled one is great for applying highlighters. I️ use it multiple times a week! I️ would highly recommend getting these to add to your collection! So worth it!
Kristy H.
This is such a beautiful brush set, i love the packaging. My favorite brush is the curved one with the sharp edge. This brush applies cream contour like a dream! I think Sephora brushes are extremely underrated and i am looking forward to repurchasing different ones in the future
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Sephora Collection Get Glowing Highlighting Brush Set is good quality brushes. Brushes are soft and doesn't shed.  Handle color helps me differentiate them from other brushes.  Comes in a fold-able case and tutorial card making it easy to use and tote around. Love this!
Emily F.
I love how well these brushes blend. It's really easy to get a good highlight with the right brushes.... but, the only fault is that the brush shed a little bit. Other than at the very beginning of using it, I think these are great add-one to a makeup gurus collection!
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Beautiful brushes. Great quality. Very soft. I kind of found other uses for them besides just highlighting. The small one works really well for eyeshadow. The flat one works really well for blending concealer or cream contour.
Sophia V.
I definitely think of this island collection is one of my favorites and I never really use I would recommend for anyone and definitely Buy again
Izabel M.
Ottawa, KS
Brushes are high quality. Bristles aren't loose.. very sturdy. Good product. Would recommend to anybody. Really spreads make up well.
Mary E.
Warren, OH
these brushes seem so good to use, like they would help the colors so evenly and give you a great finished look.
Mollie S.
These brushes are so soft and are really good to apply and blend highlight. They also look really cute and the travel case is really useful as it protect the brush from breaking whilst traveling from place to place. Would definitely recommend!!!
Can u get different colours?
Gabriela R.
These brushes look perfect for highlighting . Are they great to use ?
Charelle M.
Are these good and worth the money? I really want to try these out Xx let me know please
Shalyn C.
Atlanta, GA
These brushes look quite different from what I've ever seen. Do they actually work for what they claim to work for? How do they feel? Are they worth the price?

Sephora