SEPHORA COLLECTION Get Cheeky Lip and Cheek Set uploaded by Casey J.SEPHORA COLLECTION Get Cheeky Lip and Cheek Set uploaded by heather r.

BY SEPHORA

A set that includes three Sephora Collection favorites for a pop of color on lips and cheeks: Kiss Balm, Colorful Cheek Ink Gel Blush, and Lip Oil Infusion. Colorful Cheek Ink Gel Blush is a non-sticky gel blush stain that gives skin a pop of color that lasts. Infused with hibiscus extract, the formula leaves skin looking fresh for hours. Kiss Balm is a domed lip balm that adapts to the shade of your lips to hydrate while adding color. Lip Oil Infusion is inspired by the trend for oils in skin and body care products. This colored balm is rich in kendi oil and shea butter to provide a new texture for colorful, shiny, and moisturized lips. Each set contains:(each sold separately)Set 1:- 0.20 oz Kiss Balm in Candy Apple- 0.67 oz Colorful Cheek Ink Gel in Lotus- 0.18 oz Oil Infusion in Cherry CocktailSet 2:- 0.20 oz Kiss Balm in Soda Pop- 0.67 oz Colorful Cheek Ink Gel in Dahlia- 0.18 oz Oil Infusion in Lavender CremeSet 3:- 0.20 oz Kiss Balm in Peach Melba- 0.67 oz Colorful Cheek Ink Gel in Plumeria- 0.18 oz Oil Infusion in Peach TeaSet 4:- 0.20 oz Kiss Balm in Pink Bubblegum- 0.67 oz Colorful Cheek Ink Gel in Water Lily- 0.18 oz Oil Infusion in Raspberry SmoothieSet 5:- 0.20 oz Kiss Balm in Strawberry Fizz- 0.67 oz Colorful Cheek Ink Gel in Orchid- 0.18 oz Oil Infusion in Pink Granita see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sarah C.
Bloomington, IL
I really liked this. I thought I'd end up tossing the check stuff, i didn't think I'd like the bright red, also wasn't sure about. I actually like it though. Not something I would purchase again, but I didn't hate it. The lip oil, I got the red, wonderful color. Only downfall, it absorbs into the lips fairly quickly, so after about an hour, you have to reapply. The lip balm is great! When my lipstick starts to wear off, I apply this & it has enough pigment that it renews the look, also leaves a good amount of moisture!
Natasha J.
Memphis, TN
I really liked this set. I was given this as a gift, and love using the lip stain and balm together. They don't last very long--hince 4 stars instead of 5, but they look so pretty on. The price for all 3 isn't bad, and I did find it pretty moisturizing.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo, MI
Red is my go to color for all my makeup. I love how I can do my blush and lips with both products, very good deal to get all 3 things. My favorite is the egg shaped balm, I use it 24/7. I would defiantly recommend
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
I was expecting not to care for the cheek gel, but this ended up being my favorite product!  This is a great gel blush - I find it the best formula for applying blush.  Unlike a powder, it melds into the skin and doesn't emphasize texture.  Unlike a liquid, its easy to blend out without removing the pigment.  Overall this is a great product!
Cindy I.
Moreno Valley
The egg lip stain is the right amount of moisture not too dark although it's red. The smell is a bit too perfumed for a lip product where you can almost taste it. I do like it and works great.
Lynette M.
Las Vegas, NM
These are not my favorite shades, but the formula makes up for that! The lip oil is not my favorite but works for a little lip perk! The other items I gave to my sister! She likes them. Nothing bad to say about them.
Kelsey B.
Newport News, VA
These lip stains are fantastic! The red I have is very pigmented and such a gorgeous shade. They're comfortable to wear and last quite a while. I recommend trying this lip stain, it's a great quality for the price.
Yolanda S.
Waco
WOW I LOVE THIS SET LOVE THE BRIGHT RED I HAVE TRY SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS IN MY DREAM VOXBOX
Casey J.
Gypsum, KS
I really like the blush, i didnt think i would but its kinda shiny and gives just e ough of that glow look and the lip balm is verh pigmented which was awesome. The lip oil is good but it lasts like 5 min. And you need more. All in all for the price its good.
Nickelle N.
Dartmouth
The oil infusion from the Sephora collection was a huge let down. I was hoping it would feel like the YSL tint in oil but it was nowhere near as hydrating or pigmented. I spent my own money on this product, around $26 CAD and ended up giving it to one of my younger cousins who was beginning to wear lip gloss. I would not recommend.
heather r.
deer lake, NL
Does this blush blend nicely?