BY SEPHORA

A trendy and graphic palette that opens up to reveal 130 easy-to-wear colors with matte, satin, and shimmer finishes to create unlimited complete makeup looks. Create infinite looks with this blockbuster palette containing 130 shades! Now every day can inspire a new makeup experience. Two included tutorials make it simple to create the latest trends: the art of natural eyes and the art of contouring. This set contains:- 80 x 0.015 oz/ 0.42 g Eye Shadows- 32 x 0.017 oz/ 0.48 g Lip Gloss- 6 x 0.034 oz/ 0.96 g Cream Eyeliner- 4 x 0.069 oz/ 1.95 g Brow Powder- 4 x 0.073 oz/ 2.06 g Face Powder- 4 x 0.073 oz/ 2.06 g Blush- 2 x Tutorial cards

SEPHORA COLLECTION Geometricolor Palette Blockbuster
  • "this product has such a variety of colors that are so easy to use for anyone. the colors vary but they have great texture and vary from matte to shimmer finish. i would for sure buy again! " in 5 reviews
Kearsten L.
Killeen, TX
My mother bought this product for me for Christmas and I love it! There's a few problems however.

Pros:

- Good color selection
- Variation of shades
- Easy to blend
- Everything is a good consistency
- The cream eyeliners are really good for eyebrow pomade

Cons:

- Lipglosses have little to no pigment and they're drying
- Concealers etc. are a little too greasy
- Eyeshadow colors don't have much pigment on first application however are easily buildable

Overall, I would suggest this for experienced makeup artists and people who are just starting out. Everyone can use this, and the price is well worth it for how many products you get!
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
This cute Sephora palette has a little bit of everything , eyeshadow , highlight, contour, lip gloss, cream eyeliner , I just received recently I haven’t tried everything out yet but so far I’m fascinated and can’t wait too see the looks I can create with just this one palette:) #makeup #fullfacemakeup #mua #glamglow #sephorageometricpalette
Chynna B.
Has everything you could need with very good quality. The color variety is amazing. I always use this palette when my other palettes don’t have the color selection I need. This is great for day looks, night looks, anything. One con: the eyeshadows are small, so hard to get your brush in. But that’s to be expected when given soooo many wonderful colors.
Kate F.
This geometric pallet has an amazing selection of eyeshadow colors! Some that shimmer, and some that are matte. It has decent face powder selections, and blushes.. and also has brow colors, and lip gloss. I used much more of the eye shadow than the lip gloss... it was a little too sticky for me, and the colors just didn't go well with my skin tone. Only one brow color worked for me, and two blush colors out of the 4. I was a little disappointed that I didn't use as much of it as I thought I would...but the colors I did use were well worth the buy!
Kristin Ann S.
I buy the Sephora block buster set every year. I have light-medium skin, freckles, grey eyes & light brown hair. Anybody can use these palettes. They have so many options! You can create endless looks & fun. This would have been the perfect thing as a tween teen I would give this as a gift. The sheer novelty of it is unique & amazing! ❤️ it! I already down 2018 SEPHORA COLLECTION Once Upon A Night Blockbuster for this year.
Kimber S.
Shreveport, LA
This would be a very nice starter kit for someone as a gift. I got this as a gift but wasn't very impressed. I was kind of overwhelemed by the amount of products and then underwhelmed by their performance. The shadows were subpar and the lipsticks and glosses were a joke.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
Great value for such a small cost. I got it on sale, for $19 and it’s definitely worth it. Would’ve given it five stars but some of the colors aren’t very pigmented (but not all of them).
Shae M.
Derby, KS
I have owned every single block buster since 2013 and have never been disappointed. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth the introductory price! I love it. They come with so many shades of shadow, lipgloss, blush, eye prow powder, gel liner! It's amazing! All your needs in one!
Dalther R.
OMG this palette is great and gorgeous! There are many shadows to choose from both shimmery and matte. There's also a choice of lip gloss which is nice as well. The right side of the palette has contour face powders, blushes, brow powder and cream eyeliner. Is good for beginners! I love that there is a little information card where the mirror is placed that gives a friendly reminder of how to apply eye shadow and how to contour.
I always recommend this wonderful product to my clients, because i am a makeup artist and they should buy it, its price is very affordable! I Would buy again. Recommended to the whole community..

Oh Dios! esta paleta es genial y precioso! Hay muchas sombras para elegir tanto de brillo y mate. También hay una opción de brillo de labios que es agradable también. El lado derecho de la paleta tiene contorno de la cara de polvos, rubores, cejas en polvo y eyeliner crema. Es bueno para los principiantes! Me encanta que hay una pequeña tarjeta de información donde se coloca el espejo que da un amable recordatorio de cómo aplicar sombra de ojos y cómo contorno.
Siempre recomiendo este producto maravilloso a mis clientes, porque soy un artista de maquillaje y deben comprarlo, su precio es muy asequible! Compraría otra vez. Recomendado a toda la comunidad ..
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
I bought this over a year ago and still have almost every color minus the couple I've over used . The shines in the glitter shadows are perfection and the matte shadows look amazing my faves are the dark cream shadows tho because they make smokey eye so much easier. This is a must for any girl who loves eyeshadows and being able to color coordinate every possible outfit you could make.!!!!
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
I don't really like buying makeup sets that are set up like this as they tend to remind me of children's cheap makeup. But is it actually worth it?
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
IT LOOKS AMAZING!!
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
What would be the most amazing product you could find in a VoxBox to review? For me it would be makeup palettes and basically anything from Sephora. I am obsessed with makeup and skin care. SEPHORA COLLECTION Geometricolor Palette Blockbuster has a ton of makeup that would be amazing to review!
Katie G.
Tucson, AZ
Is there a good way to keep the lip glosses in the pans sanitary?
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL
I would love something like this. How are the eyeshadows in terms of pigmentation?