BY SEPHORA

What it is:
An extra gentle, micro-exfoliation to eliminate dead cells for skin that is softer and smoother.

What it is formulated to do:
Gentle Melting Body Scrub is dual-action formula that’s infused with fruit acids (AHA) to delicately refine the skin's surface, while bamboo powder delivers mild micro-exfoliating properties. This creamy texture with cotton milk melts onto the skin and rinses off easily for skin that is visibly smoother.

What else you need to know:
This product is clinically tested.

Research results:
- 87% reported skin is free of impurities
- 77% reported skin does not feel tight after rinsing

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For a gentle scrub, generously apply and massage onto moistened skin or, for a deeper clean, apply to dry skin.
-Rinse with warm water.

-Cranberry Extract: vitamin, mineral and antioxidant-rich, this super fruit is known to help defend skin against damage from free radicals.
-AHA: Gently refines the skin’s texture.
-Bamboo Micrograins: Gently exfoliate skin.
-Shea Butter: Soothes, hydrates, and protects skin.

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)), Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, PEG-75 Stearate, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Steareth-20, Ceteth-20, Fragrance, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, T-Butyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Mandelic Acid, Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Gentle Melting Body Scrub
  • "Definitely recommend this product to anyone. I personally have really sensitive skin, and I am afraid of trying new products because they might irritate my skin, however, this product did the trick. My skin felt really soft and smooth rig today after I applied it. This is one of my favorites!" in 16 reviews
Kulpreet D.
Riverbank , CA
I'll start by saying, I won't purchase this again. However, if you have sensitive skin this might be perfect for you. The scrub is true to its title, gentle. It had a rich creamy base that I absolutely loved. The smell is clean and fresh and not overpowering at all (a little like cotton). Again if you have sensitive skin, I highly recommend. Unfortunately for me, I like much coarser scrubs and this one was just too gentle. I didn't take any stars away for that since it's marketed as gentle. I did take one star off because the second descriptor doesn't pay off. I really liked the idea of a melting scrub. But the scrubbing beads do not melt away. Which means that if you only do a quick rinse, you might find little scrub beads still on you. Not what I expected. All in all a good scrub if you have reactions to other, harsher scrubs. I will be moving on to something else though.
Taylor D.
Norwalk, CT
I haven't heard anything about this scrub and I honestly don't know why. It feels great and gentle on wet skin and gives a deeper exfoliation on dry skin. I like to use this on my chest when I'm having a breakout and it clears it up fast without drying me out. Also love the soft smell it has. I'll definitely want to get more when I run out
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
The smell is amazing and relaxing.  The exfoliate is gentle and moisurizes the skin heling it feel fresh and smooth and most of all clean! I love love love it! its a little priceyier than I normally would spend but i get sun spots in the summer and dry spots in the winter and this helps my skin even out and feel great!
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
Sampled this at a friends house and fell in love with it. I will definitely be buying some of my own. It smells so good and it is worth the price. I would highly recommend this to anyone. You have to try it.
Allison M.
Florence
This is a pretty solid offering by Sephora. I enjoyed the texture of the scrub and how gentle it was when I used it against my sensitive skin. The scent was pretty enjoyable as well - lightly scented and very pleasant. I purchased this from sephora and have added it to my Loves.
Marissa R.
Louisville, KY
When it says gentle, it means gentle! This product is great for my sensitive skin. I like that it isn't a harsh exfoliate because it will tear my skin up otherwise. I recommend this mostly to my friends that have psoriasis/sensitive skin. It also has a very pleasant smell to it!
Hailey G.
This is my all-time favorite body scrub! It smells AMAZING and leaves your skin so smooth after! I always use this at night before bed and pair it with a good smelling lotion and my skin is so soft the next day! The price can't be beat either! Definitely would recommend!
Priscila G.
New Castle, DE
Is literally soft, the grain is very fine, has a very pleasant smell and a very creamy base, the grains do not melt so you have to do a good rinse to remove the product. I find the price quite affordable, however I would not buy it again, as I say before the grain is very fine and I prefer a slightly stronger exfoliating.
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
This is my favorite sephora body's scrub. It's perfect for sensitive skin: I got mine from my local sephora. It leaves your body so smooth & it's so gentle on the skin. I would definitely buy it agian. I have had it for while now and still have lots of product left.
Brittani N.
Jonesboro, AR
I love this product. It does a great job at exfoliating dead skin cells and keeping your skin looking bright and refreshed. It is gentle as far as scrubs go, but I still only use once or twice a week to keep from overdrying my skin. It is great to use after a sunburn is peeling, too!