BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A mascara that creates beautiful, thick lashes in a single brush stroke.

What it does:
The first seven-in-one mascara, this product's multi-dimensional brush separates lashes as it coats them from root to tip. Its smart formulation includes Sephora's Care Complex to provide a range of lash-enhancing properties:
- Volumizes
- Lengthens
- Curves
- Separates
- Strengthens
- Protects
- Nourishes

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Wipe off any excess formula from the brush.
-Place brush at the roots of lashes and pull wand upward.
-Repeat 2 to 5 times along lashes, until they are coated with the mascara color.

-Care Complex: Vitamin B5, jojoba oil, and argan oil work together to strengthen, protect, nourish, and beautify lashes.

Black, Blue, Purple: Aqua (Water), Oryza Sativa Cera (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax), Sucrose Stearate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Potassium Sorbate, Talc, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid.

About the Brand:

• The ‘No Makeup’ look. Everyone does it differently. Some go minim...1 Answers
  • such is this product? I've heard a little about this, but I have ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a mascara that does not run. By the eveni...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara
  • "I love everything about this mascara. I don't like overly dramatic lashes and this seems to be the perfect amount of length and volume without looking ridiculous" in 16 reviews
  • "I've found this mascara is perfect for me, it gives my lashes just the right amount of lift for everyday wear. I have thick long lashes, so I don't need anything too plumbing, other wise my lashes brush against my glasses. This gives just the right boost." in 6 reviews
  • "I gave this a b instead of a c because I do really like how it does not over dramatize my lashes I didn't pay for it, I got it as a sample in their cyber Monday bag but for some reason I actually got a full size one and not a sample size one like everyone else, but mainly I am a water proof mascara so this mascara was okay" in 4 reviews
Natalia K.
elmwood park
Review for: Sephora Collection Full Action Extreme Effect Mascara Color 03 Brown more...
Such a great mascara! I’ve tried so many high end mascaras and they never do the job like this mascara. It doesn’t clump and it lasts a while. The price is also pretty good. I’m running out so I’ve been running around like a crazy person trying to find more. Definitely recommend.
Francesca D.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: 01 Black more...
First of all, I am mascara hoarder! Sephora brand in general is good and cheaper than most! I found this mascara to spread my lashes super easy! Of course, I bought it at Sephora and it lasted me a couple months! I'll mot likely buy it again.
Ellie I.
Oakton, VA
Review for: 03 Brown more...
The Full action Extreme Effect Mascara is a great mascara then can be put on very quickly. I buy 03 Brown because it isn’t too dark but makes my eye lashes stand out. The only thing that bothers me sometimes if there can be clumps because the head is big.
Aaliyah m.
This mascara is beautiful, I LOVE it! It makes your lashes long and full, like it should! It is great value, and it’s a great price! It lasts all day at school and work. I would buy this product again!
Lily H.
Ross
Review for: 01 Black more...
this mascara works great. i put it on in the morning and it last until i take it off. i usually don’t wear it all day bc it makes my eyes hurt and they start to water. but still a good product.
Thania S.
New York
Review for: 01 Black more...
I've been using this same mascara for years now it is definetly my favorite to use. It is fist very inexpensive but high quality I would say. This mascara gives the effect of beautiful thick long lashes in one brush stroke. This product last a very long time even if you apply many coats. This product will volumize, give length, curves and more with more strokes.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC
The price matches the product with this one. This is what I would call a "middle ground" mascara. It is better than most of the mascara options at the drug store, but definitely not as good as a high end mascara. I like it, but would probably lean more towards purchasing a more quality high end mascara next time. I also like that it comes off with ease. Is it worth the money? Sure, but be prepared to get what you pay for.
Samantha N.
Is this the best mascara I've ever used? No. But I do enjoy using it as my everyday mascara. I love the way it makes my eyes pop while not being too heavy and adding some length and volume to my natural lashes. I did have some problems with it clumping at first, but I just started wiping the spoolie off more as I removed the wand from the tube and I have had a problem with it sense. It isn't waterproof so it is a little bit of a mess sometimes but I haven't had any real big problems with it.
Katie H.
Norman, OK
This mascara is better than most drug store brands but I find that other high end brands, like Benefit's mascara, are a lot better. Finding this product was a breeze and the store staff was very friendly. Although I would probably not re-buuy this product, I recommend for those wanting something better than a drug store but don't want to spend the money on a high end mascara.
Sarah B.
This is my go to mascara. I'm very pale with super blonde eyelashes, and black is sometimes too dramatic for my every day look. I love this because it's a very dark brown, but isn't as dramatic as the black. It can be worn with almost any of my makeup looks, and actually stays on quite well! For a very basic wand, it separates and gives my lashes a nice length and curl! This is definitely my favorite purchase!!!
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
I've been looking for a good mascara, will this last a long night out?
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
What is everybody's personal experience with this mascara? It seems like it works for some but not for others.
Mackenzie H.
I have been looking for a mascara that does not run. By the evening my mascara is found under my eyes on my skin and i am constantly checking to make sure it has not run off onto my skin. Is this the right fit for me?
Sara P.
Medley, FL
such is this product? I've heard a little about this, but I have not dared to try it .. you recommend girls?
Sydney C.
Does anyone else have problems with this mascara weighing your lashes down?