SEPHORA COLLECTION Freshen Up Cooling Undereye Gels uploaded by Samantha V.

BY SEPHORA

A set of innovative eye therapy pads that reduces the appearance of dark circles and tired, puffy eyes. This dermal delivery eye pad combines natural essence with bio-innovation to provide an all-in-one solution to all common eye concerns. The formula features professional spa-like antiaging eye skin therapy. Mexican blue agave leaf extract provides deep hydration to promote more even skin texture and reduce the appearance of crow's feet wrinkles. Each pad provides an instant cooling sensation without needing refrigeration and is reusable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Undereye gels are developed and produced in South Africa. They have been developed over more than 10 years of research using clinically proven active ingredients from Switzerland, South Africa, and The USA.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have some dry sometimes flaky skin under my eyes from a...3 Answers
  • I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently usin...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product or just a waste of 5$? 1 Answers
Mercedes B.
Millersburg , IN
I love that this get has olive leaf extrac. I use this gel weekly and love it. I purchased it at Sephora. It's not packaged very fancy but it definitely does work! I have terrible dark under eye circles and this helps with the poofyness. Yes I would buy this again.
Savannah S.
These are great to refresh your under eye love them so much! I wish more would come in one pack but I still think it's a good price for a "mask"! I love their skincare line and masks a good cheap mask is always the way to go. ;)
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
I love how cooling these feel under my eyes. I used them for a few days in a row and I did notice my eyes looked a little less dark as well as less puffy! My makeup looked better and brighter and wasn’t sitting in my fine lines
Avalon K.
This eye mask is amazing. It is cooling and refreshing to put under my eyes. I love it so much. This mask also leaves my skin hydrated and brighter. I bought this at sephora. I would recommend this to everyone.
🎀|Arielle|🎀 L.
Love this! It is so moisturizing and removed my dark circles it is insane! The packaging is smooth and easy to open! I use this every few weeks! And my skin almost looks flawless! It is super effective and I recommend it! I love this it is so great!! 😍😍😍😍
Veronica A.
I have horrible under eyes and omg this product is the best! Very affordable not as pricy. I purchased this product at Sephora! Very easy to apply and very gentle!
Jessie R.
Saint Charles , MO
I like these! I was skeptical but I love putting them in the refrigerator then put them on for 10-15 min and it reduces my under eye puffiness. I do with the packaging was resealable tho /: I would probably repurchase if they changed the packaging.
Melissa R.
East Point, GA
Loved this product, loved the feeling of the liquid in the mask, spreaded it all over my face after i was done with my under-eyes, left skin feelibg fresh
Malesia C.
I barely sleep some nights so the under eye cooling helps the differences in the color under my eyes . The bags. I need to buy more actually
Jakia W.
Dumfries, VA
Actually helps your skin . I have dark circles and bags so I would tell someone Bout it. I use this product frequently
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I have some dry sometimes flaky skin under my eyes from a bad Sephora calming gel eye packs 🤬 Does anyone know a cream or serum that may help? SEPHORA COLLECTION Freshen Up Cooling Undereye Gels burnt the skin off my under eye
Jessie R.
Saint Charles , MO
Is this a good product or just a waste of 5$?
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an industrial strength concealer under my eyes because it's so bad. I am looking for a product that will help me treat them/get rid of them. Anyone had success with this?