BY SEPHORA

A set of three ergonomic blending sponges for a streak-free makeup application. These blending sponges provide streak free, buildable coverage with three sizes to precisely apply makeup to all surfaces of the face. The large size is perfect for all-over makeup application on larger parts of the face; the medium size for cheeks, highlighter, and application on smaller parts of the face; and the smallest size for precision application, under the eyes, around the nose, and in hard-to-reach areas. The smaller sizes can also be used for touch-ups on the go. They are super easy to grip, soft, ergonomically designed, and comfortable to use. Hold from the bottom for a softer application, or grip from the ridged center for a more intense application. This sponge is intended to be used wet. The wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. This set contains:- Large Polyurethane sponge- Medium Polyurethane sponge- Small Polyurethane sponge This product is formulated without natural latex.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Fox In The Box Sponge Set
  • "Cutest packaging ever. I really like these sponges. They are a bit tougher than the beauty blender but I like that!" in 3 reviews
Daniela A.
I got this because I found them cute, and it end up being the best item I’ve bought from sephora. They come in different sizes, so they’ll do the job according to your needs. They’re soft and easy to clean and they didn’t fell apart as I thought they would do.
Sophie W.
I love this product so much! The packaging was absolutely adorable and it was very affordable! The sponges are perfect and basically double in size when saturated. I definitely would recommend this to a friend! The sizes are so helpful too!
Melinda J.
Media, PA
I just received this the other day so I have not had a chance to try it but in the past I have enjoyed Sephora’s beauty sponges so I’m sure that I will enjoy these as well. I like that I get three different sizes in one package
Amanda R.
Johnsburg
It works perfectly. It allows even coverage and doesn’t soak up the product as much as other brands! I use this almost everyday! Sephora has a whole isle of them with different colors and shapes. I am extremely satisfied!
Katie E.
Such a cute sponge set! Love the different sizes. The largest blender is perfect for my foundation and the smaller ones are perfect for blending contour and powder. I use them like everyday, and I would recommend
JENNIFER E.
Hope, AR
This is a cute collection! I love the colors and the different sizes this comes in. I use them everyday. The price is great for the set of three. I bought it in the mall. I would recommend it to anyone!
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I bought some of these as gifts and thought the package was so cute I had to get them for myself! They work wonders on my face! I have combination skin and I think they apply everything evenly on my skin.
Arianna A.
I love this make up sponges there so soft they come in multiple sizes that’s always a plus love the way my foundation just glide right on
Julie M.
Fort Worth, TX
I think beauty blenders are much better than other sponges I've used all kinds of beauty blends but the original ones are the best
Chanelle C.
tx
Good appy meant really good stuff I enjoy this alot good help with this I love this . I would buy more . Easy to use