BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A line of disposable sock masks soaked in rich formulas to deliver maximum results in as little as 20 minutes.

What it does:
These soothing and comforting single-use socks each offer a targeted active ingredient to nourish, relax, and address foot concerns.

Lavender Foot Mask: Alleviates fatigue and aching feet with a soothing and refreshing effect thanks to lavender extract and menthol.

What else you need to know:
These masks are clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Put the socks on clean, dry feet.
-Peel the paper film off the tab, and then fold around the ankle and press to close well.
-Leave socks on for 20 minutes.
-Gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

Menthol Extract: Cools and refreshes.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes.

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract (Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Coumarin, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Viola Tricolor Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have yet to try these foot masks and lavender. Do they ...1 Answers
  • heyy girls what do u think? its recommended or nah?4 Answers
  • Does this help with dry feet? I just got it for a try on4 Answers
Callie G.
Love this foot mask! My mom gave this to me one time with a few other masks to try out together, and we both fell in love with this. The scent is amazing and soothing, and it leaves your feet feeling super soft for the next couple of days. I like to leave it on longer than the directions say so that I can really let my feet soak it all in and get my money's worth. Then after I take the little sock things off, I like to rub the extra mask formula into my feet to really soften them up. I love doing this at night to relax while watching TV or a movie before bed. It's amazing! Definitely recommend!
Cassandra B.
These honestly work very well for my feet. I stand quite a bit and my job requires me to constantly be on my feet. Having a product to come home to and use that relieves my soreness is a godsend for me. Some nights my feet hurt so bad it's hard to walk but after using these the pain is much less severe.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Omgggg I love the lavender foot masks! They are so easy and convenient to use. You just put them on like socks and sit and wait. I leave mine on for about 20 minutes or longer. Afterwards, you just rub in the remaining product left on your feet. It leaves my feet soft and hydrated.
Megan E.
USA
I didn't have high hopes for this, since it was so inexpensive. But it really did soften my dry feet, even areas that are a bit calloused! I didn't expect to get results like this without using an exfoliant.

The experience of this is kind of odd, since you are basically putting a thin, lotion-soaked sick on, covered by plastic. But.... It does what it's supposed to, and you can walk around if you need to without ruining the floor or sliding around 😅

Bonus, i love the smell of lavender. This is going to be my add-on every time I shop at Sephora!
nicole g.
carson
I love this because first of all I like Sephora and second of all is because this foot mask leaves your feet leaving to smooth and soft it’s like a soft baby , it’s amazing and I recommend this to all my sister that like foot mask :)
Gaga G.
These feel amazing on your feet after a vacation where you’ve walked a lot. The lavender scent is amazing and this truly softens and hydrated your feet. I definitely recommend these and want to start keeping these on hand.

Also, these make great present fillers or stocking stuffers since they are inexpensive. I once filled up a cute makeup bag with this, a face mask, eye gels, and a few other small things & it was a fun gift to give!
Kimberly R.
Kyle, TX
I used this in between a pedi and extended the moisture on my problem dry heels and feet.  Works great and I will buy again.  It did what it claimed too, it did relax me and refresh my tired sore feet!
Crystal C.
Midlothian, VA
first time using one of these but i must say i was pretty impressed with this product. was like a little sock on your feet so you did have to sit still. i had a spa night with hubby and he did one too ! he even enjoyed it. feet felt bery hydrated and soft afterwords price  was about $8 but not bad at all. def would buy again just to have a cheap spa night with my husband
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
I love this lavender foor mask. It feels so good on hot tired fest. So easy to slip my feet in and sit back and let the socks so their magic. My feet were so soft and moisturized. I slipped some socks over them so I could walk around without worrying about slipping. These will be great for in between pedicures. Highly recommend :)
Sadie M.
Dandridge, TN
Never tried a foot mask before, so this being the first one it feels great! It is relaxing and all you have to do is leave this on your feet for 20 minutes to reveal soft smooth feet! I would recommend this to anyone!
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Does this help with dry feet? I just got it for a try on
jihan h.
heyy girls what do u think? its recommended or nah?
nicole g.
carson
Does this work and is it worth it?
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
Does this product get rid of fracked heals?
paniz n.
24542 spartan st mission viejo
Does it peel off the skin or just moisturizes? How long should it be on the foot?