BY SEPHORA #2 in Foot Cream & Lotion

What it is:
A line of disposable sock masks soaked in rich formulas to deliver maximum results in as little as 20 minutes.

What it does:
These soothing and comforting single-use socks each offer a targeted active ingredient to nourish, relax, and address foot concerns.

Lavender Foot Mask: Alleviates fatigue and aching feet with a soothing and refreshing effect thanks to lavender extract and menthol.

What else you need to know:
These masks are clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Put the socks on clean, dry feet.
-Peel the paper film off the tab, and then fold around the ankle and press to close well.
-Leave socks on for 20 minutes.
-Gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

Menthol Extract: Cools and refreshes.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes.

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol, 1.2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract (Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, Coumarin, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Viola Tricolor Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I have yet to try these foot masks and lavender. Do they ...1 Answers
  • heyy girls what do u think? its recommended or nah?3 Answers
  • Does this help with dry feet? I just got it for a try on4 Answers
Callie G.
Love this foot mask! My mom gave this to me one time with a few other masks to try out together, and we both fell in love with this. The scent is amazing and soothing, and it leaves your feet feeling super soft for the next couple of days. I like to leave it on longer than the directions say so that I can really let my feet soak it all in and get my money's worth. Then after I take the little sock things off, I like to rub the extra mask formula into my feet to really soften them up. I love doing this at night to relax while watching TV or a movie before bed. It's amazing! Definitely recommend!
Cassandra B.
These honestly work very well for my feet. I stand quite a bit and my job requires me to constantly be on my feet. Having a product to come home to and use that relieves my soreness is a godsend for me. Some nights my feet hurt so bad it's hard to walk but after using these the pain is much less severe.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Omgggg I love the lavender foot masks! They are so easy and convenient to use. You just put them on like socks and sit and wait. I leave mine on for about 20 minutes or longer. Afterwards, you just rub in the remaining product left on your feet. It leaves my feet soft and hydrated.
nicole g.
carson
I love this because first of all I like Sephora and second of all is because this foot mask leaves your feet leaving to smooth and soft it’s like a soft baby , it’s amazing and I recommend this to all my sister that like foot mask :)
Gaga G.
These feel amazing on your feet after a vacation where you’ve walked a lot. The lavender scent is amazing and this truly softens and hydrated your feet. I definitely recommend these and want to start keeping these on hand.

Also, these make great present fillers or stocking stuffers since they are inexpensive. I once filled up a cute makeup bag with this, a face mask, eye gels, and a few other small things & it was a fun gift to give!
Kimberly R.
Kyle, TX
I used this in between a pedi and extended the moisture on my problem dry heels and feet.  Works great and I will buy again.  It did what it claimed too, it did relax me and refresh my tired sore feet!
Miyah C.
Norfolk
I love this! It really exfoliates my feet when I’m done doing my walk I do every night. The lavender smell is soothing to me. I bought it on my birthday { January 20th } and I’ve been addicted to it ever since.
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
first time using one of these but i must say i was pretty impressed with this product. was like a little sock on your feet so you did have to sit still. i had a spa night with hubby and he did one too ! he even enjoyed it. feet felt bery hydrated and soft afterwords price  was about $8 but not bad at all. def would buy again just to have a cheap spa night with my husband
Wanted to try a foot mask and these were perfect! The lavender is super cooling and refreshing - really great buy for the price - hydrates and cools tired, dry feet! Going to be stocking up!!
What was this supposed to do for my feet? It didnt so the my tired feet nor did they feel moisturized. I really like their face masks. Sephora please make a peppermint version of this foot mask.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Does this help with dry feet? I just got it for a try on
jihan h.
heyy girls what do u think? its recommended or nah?
Jessica B.
Does this help with rough feet and dried skin?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Andrea V.
Deer Park, NY
The heat in winter makes my skin so dry, specially my feet, I need something good soon!!How good this works?

back