BY SEPHORA #8 in Foot Cream & Lotion

A line of disposable sock masks soaked in rich formulas to deliver maximum results in as little as 20 minutes. These soothing and comforting single-use socks each offer a targeted active ingredient to nourish, relax, and address foot concerns. Lavender Foot Mask: Alleviates fatigue and aching feet with a soothing and refreshing effect thanks to lavender extract and menthol. Almond Foot Mask: Comforts and nourishes dry feet and softens rough areas with almond extract. These masks are clinically proven suitable for all skin types. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 participants, after 4 days of use: Lavender Foot Mask:- 94% found that the mask made their feet feel refreshed- 87% found that the mask alleviates hot sensations of the feet- 94% found that it relieved their tired feet- 92% found that it sooth their tired feet- 87% found that the mask made their feet feel lighter. Almond Foot Mask- 99% found that the mask nourished the skin on their feet- 92% found that the skin on their feet felt soothed. - 98% found that their feet were softer- 93% found that the skin on their feet was suppler- 94% found that the mask reduced dry skin on their feet. see more...

• The heat in winter makes my skin so dry, specially my feet, I nee...2 Answers
  • Does this help with rough feet and dried skin? 2 Answers
  • Does this product get rid of fracked heals?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal C.
MIDLOTHIAN, VA
first time using one of these but i must say i was pretty impressed with this product. was like a little sock on your feet so you did have to sit still. i had a spa night with hubby and he did one too ! he even enjoyed it. feet felt bery hydrated and soft afterwords price  was about $8 but not bad at all. def would buy again just to have a cheap spa night with my husband
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
Smells like a spa and makes your feet super soft. I use the Korean baby foot product every once in a while, and then use this mask 5 days after the peeling begins. This routine tends to keep my feet very soft without getting expensive pedicures every month!
Nayarith S.
This is the first time I have ever used a "foot mask." I received it during teacher appreciation week at work from a parent back in May. I was truly skeptical at first. It was a bit weird placing these things on my feet. I thought it was 2 separate socks, but they are attached in the middle and have to be separated. They smell really nice. My feet were sore, rough and I have been in need of a pedicure. My toenails still look a hot mess but my feet are super soft. I worked out this mooring for the first time in a few months and I am definitely feeling it. My feet felt it as well. The instructions say to leave on for 20 minutes. I accidentally left it on for 35. Oops. Once I took the masks off of my feet, I rubbed the leftover product into my feet with my hands. At that point, my hands smelled like lavender as well. My feet definitely feel refreshed. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
Imani H.
I tried these with my bf along with the hand masks. It was very soothing and relaxing. The lavender smell is really nice. Like the hand masks these come as disposable socks filled with a gel like serum. I was not a fan of the feeling, I just don't like stuff between my toes but it was worth the brief moment of being uncomfortable. My bf has huge feet but we managed to get them in there sans breaking them a little, however it still worked the way it was supposed to. Our feet felt nice and hydrated afterwards. After rubbing in the left over serum we put socks on to seal it in. For only $5 i enjoyed it and would repurchase!!
Bailey T.
I don't think I was the target consumer for this product, which is completely my fault. I was hoping it would smooth and hydrate my feet (ew) and help them look a bit better in sandals. I'm fairly certain this foot mask is for "calming" feet, which I didn't need and did not notice any calming features. It is slimy, which is expected, and I would not recommend trying to walk in these (very slippery). But it did smell nice and it wasn't too expensive so it wasn't a complete bust!
Crystal S.
Lakewood, CA
This is one of my fav foot masks! It keeps my feet nice and moisturizer over night and all day the next day and they are very soft! I recommend using the lavender one if you've been on your feet all day it has a relaxing feel to it once you're done! I stock up and do them once a week on my feet!
Julie C.
Silsbee, TX
I love the smell of this foot mask! It makes my feet feel so soft after I use it! The smell is great too!! It relaxes me immediately and makes me feel good. I am okay with the price but I wish it was a little cheaper. I would recommend this product everyday.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
This is a really great product to try in between pedicures. I use it after I take a shower right before bed. I put them on and lay on my bed and read a magazine while the mask soaks into my feet. It is so soothing and relaxing, and when you take the masks off, your feet are silky smooth and soft. I highly recommend this product.
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
This foot mask is life for me right now. My feet get so dry and irritated because I am constantly on my feet.

After leaving these on for 20 minutes, my feet smelled beautiful, and they were so soft and smooth.

I literally have bought these for everybody I know. So obsessed.
Kalyn S.
Not only are these masks great for your feet, but the smell is so relaxing. I'm a sucker for lavendar to begin with, but I love nothing more than coming home after a long day and placing this on my feet for a bit.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Does this help with dry feet? I just got it for a try on
Cathy T.
loveland, CO
Does this product get rid of fracked heals?
Jess B.
Does this help with rough feet and dried skin?
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
Andrea V.
Deer Park, NY
The heat in winter makes my skin so dry, specially my feet, I need something good soon!!How good this works?