BY SEPHORA #2 in Foot Cream & Lotion

What it is:
A line of disposable sock masks soaked in rich formulas to deliver maximum results in as little as 20 minutes.

What it does:
These soothing and comforting single-use socks each offer a targeted active ingredient to nourish, relax, and address foot concerns.

Almond Foot Mask: Comforts and nourishes dry feet and softens rough areas with almond extract.

What else you need to know:
These masks are clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Put the socks on clean, dry feet.
-Peel the paper film off the tab, and then fold around the ankle and press to close well.
-Leave socks on for 20 minutes.
-Gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Almond Extract: Provides emollient properties that act against dry skin.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes.

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Arginine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), 1.2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coumarin, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone ever tried any foot masks ? I did not know abo...2 Answers
  • Oh these look interesting! Do they have a scent?1 Answers
  • How does a foot mask work do you just wet your feet and a...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love all things mask and making life and skin easier to deal with. It's not pleasant to have dry cracked skin on your heels. And I dislike using creams and ointments on my feet just because they take so long to soak in and dry. I picked up this Almond Foot Mask on my last Sephora trip and I am glad. It was easy to use, pampering, and left my feet soft and deeply conditioned. It feels similar to a treatment they offer at salons without the price tag attached. The foot masks aren't messy at all, they're like baggies with the solution inside you wear like a sock for 20 minutes.
Kim S.
I would buy this again. It made my feet feel very soft and was extremely easy to use. My feet felt very soft after and the booties are pretty cute! I wear a size 6 and they were definitely big but since you shouldn’t be walking around while wearing them it didn’t matter. It is like a lotion/serum inside so they were a bit cold to wear - like you won’t be coming in in a cold night and using these haha. But overall they worked and I think they are great for the price. Nice for yourself or the perfect stocking stuffer
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I have never tried a foot mask before and was skeptical when I tried this one, but I was so amazed. I live in the northwest and with winter right now, it has drained every once of moisture out of my skin. I took a chance on these and I will definitely be using this again.
I put this on my feet and left it on for 20 minutes as instructed. When I took them off....oh my god, I thought I had just had a professional massage and skin treatment!! My feet were so soft and hydrated and these results lasted for the next 3 days! I now use this 2x’s a week😍
I highly recommend this product!SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Almond - comforting & repairing
Cassia E.
This isnt going to have a dramatic long-term effect on your feet. It's not a peel. That said, these are awesome for surviving long-distance flights of you suffer from dry skin and don't tolerate plane air well! Stick them on discreetly, with some slipper sox or slippers with tread over. So refreshing!
Heather L.
Carson City, NV
Overall loved this foot mask (it is the first I've ever tried though so FYI). Price is reasonable at $5 which is similar to items at Target or Walmart. The smell wasn't overwhelming but fresh and made my clean feetsies smell all that more nice. First putting a foot in it's pretty chilly so plan accordingly. I kept mine on for 10 minutes longer than suggested and still had plenty of product to rub in and up my calves as well, which I thought was another positive personally because my feet (& calves) were DRY and they're feeling pretty nice right now. I'd buy again!
Liane N.
Largo, FL
I have never used this but my sister has and she told me that she wanted to post a review so I’m allowing that. I think this is the best foot mask ever! I think the place is usually over priced but it wasn’t so bad for these. I have bought multiple since
Alicia C.
I really like this but I don’t think it’s worth the price. Yes it did make my feet smooth and not hard but I didn’t like how it wouldn’t stay on my feet so I had to keep fixing it from slipping and so it was annoying
sammy v.
I love that is really refreshing . The packaging is okay , not to bad honestly . I bought it at sephora , it was only $6 . I don’t use it daily , but maybe like twice a week . I do recommend it , hope everyone loves it . SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Almond - comforting & repairing
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
It’s the first foot mask that I’ve tried and it’s pretty good, it does make your foot softer, but if your looking for something for the dead skin i don’t think this is it. It think it’ll be great to use after a week or so from getting a pedicure to keep your foot soft
Shawnta W.
Dayton , OH
OMG it’s like a mini spa for your feet leaving them soft and smooth for days to come. I left this product on for a few hours letting all the benefits penetrate the dry spots of my heels.
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
Do these make your feet peel a lot? I'm worried that they'll be gross.
Brittany B.
What is this meant to do?
Cinthia V.
Le Grand, CA
Hi I wondering if this product help you're feet with the dry skin I love use sandals in the summer but I hate when my feet looks dry some creams don't last in the day I'm looking for some products to help pamper my feet
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does this really work?? And how much for it?
Denise M.
Garfield, NJ
Does this product peel your feet and make them softer?