BY SEPHORA #10 in Foot Cream & Lotion

What it is:
A line of disposable sock masks soaked in rich formulas to deliver maximum results in as little as 20 minutes.

What it does:
These soothing and comforting single-use socks each offer a targeted active ingredient to nourish, relax, and address foot concerns.

Almond Foot Mask: Comforts and nourishes dry feet and softens rough areas with almond extract.

What else you need to know:
These masks are clinically proven suitable for all skin types.

This product is not tested on animals.

Ingredient Note:
All SEPHORA COLLECTION products comply with the most rigorous international laws on product safety—going beyond satisfying European and US Cosmetics regulations. They also satisfy the strictest internal requirements of development, quality, traceability, and safety, and lead by example with a Restricted Substance List that excludes more than 1,400 substances.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Put the socks on clean, dry feet.
-Peel the paper film off the tab, and then fold around the ankle and press to close well.
-Leave socks on for 20 minutes.
-Gently massage any excess product into the skin.
-No need to rinse.

-Almond Extract: Provides emollient properties that act against dry skin.
-Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes.

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Arginine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), 1.2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Allantoin, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coumarin, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Has anyone ever tried any foot masks ? I did not know abo...2 Answers
  • Oh these look interesting! Do they have a scent?1 Answers
  • How does a foot mask work do you just wet your feet and a...1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
These SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Almond - comforting & repairing foot mask are okay. They were miraculous when I found them. I tried them and well they were on sale for $5 so I guess this is a “you get what you pay for” type of situation. It’s hydrated my feet, and believe me, they were SUPER dry. I can’t lie. I can’t afford a pedicure and the medication I am on drys my skin (especially my feet) out.

So I am forever looking for a holy grail foot Product. I didn’t expect much from these being that they are sephora brand and not from a skincare company that I usually buy from. I mean they hydrated my dry feet yes. But the next day they were just as dry, if not worse. I used two in a row (since it says to use 2-3 times a week) to see if maybe the second time it’d help and same exact problem. It’s been a couple days and my feel are back to my normal dry. I just put my lotion as usual but they are still super dry.

I’m going to try a 3rd time because I have a third one. I wouldn’t recommend using these as a one time cure all. If you like to use feel mask 2-3 times a week I’d recommend them. If you’re more of a once a week person I’d recommend something a bit better. $15/week is a lot and that’s on sale.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I have never tried a foot mask before and was skeptical when I tried this one, but I was so amazed. I live in the northwest and with winter right now, it has drained every once of moisture out of my skin. I took a chance on these and I will definitely be using this again.
I put this on my feet and left it on for 20 minutes as instructed. When I took them off....oh my god, I thought I had just had a professional massage and skin treatment!! My feet were so soft and hydrated and these results lasted for the next 3 days! I now use this 2x’s a week😍
I highly recommend this product!SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Almond - comforting & repairing
Hannah S.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy moly. This foot sock mask is INCREDIBLE! I’ve stopped going for pedicures and switched to doing this mask monthly while regularly treating my own heels with a buffer and Goldbond foot lotion. My feet have never been this soft for this long! The mask really seals in the moisture and makes your feet look smooth and feel sooooo soft for days.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I really like the almond foot masks. They are so easy and convenient to use. You just put them on like socks and sit and wait. I leave mine on for about 20 minutes or longer. Afterwards, you just rub in the remaining product left on your feet. It makes my feet soft and free of dry skin. They stay in great shape for days after using it, too.
Heather L.
Carson City , NV
Overall loved this foot mask (it is the first I've ever tried though so FYI). Price is reasonable at $5 which is similar to items at Target or Walmart. The smell wasn't overwhelming but fresh and made my clean feetsies smell all that more nice. First putting a foot in it's pretty chilly so plan accordingly. I kept mine on for 10 minutes longer than suggested and still had plenty of product to rub in and up my calves as well, which I thought was another positive personally because my feet (& calves) were DRY and they're feeling pretty nice right now. I'd buy again!
Liane N.
seminole, FL
I have never used this but my sister has and she told me that she wanted to post a review so I’m allowing that. I think this is the best foot mask ever! I think the place is usually over priced but it wasn’t so bad for these. I have bought multiple since
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
I tried this on my boyfriends feet twice now and he loves it. It smells really really good it’s affordable and it made his feet super soft because he is on his feet a lot they get hard and this really hydrated and repaired his feet.
sammy v.
I love that is really refreshing . The packaging is okay , not to bad honestly . I bought it at sephora , it was only $6 . I don’t use it daily , but maybe like twice a week . I do recommend it , hope everyone loves it . SEPHORA COLLECTION Foot Mask Almond - comforting & repairing
keyshla r.
Liverpool, NY
It’s the first foot mask that I’ve tried and it’s pretty good, it does make your foot softer, but if your looking for something for the dead skin i don’t think this is it. It think it’ll be great to use after a week or so from getting a pedicure to keep your foot soft
Shawnta W.
Dayton, OH
OMG it’s like a mini spa for your feet leaving them soft and smooth for days to come. I left this product on for a few hours letting all the benefits penetrate the dry spots of my heels.
Nikki J.
Dunnville, ON
Do these make your feet peel a lot? I'm worried that they'll be gross.
Cinthia V.
Le Grand, CA
Hi I wondering if this product help you're feet with the dry skin I love use sandals in the summer but I hate when my feet looks dry some creams don't last in the day I'm looking for some products to help pamper my feet
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well do these work? I have very dry heels and would love to soften them up
Belle L.
California
My feet crack a lot. Besides the foot cream, would this help?
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Does this really work?? And how much for it?