BY SEPHORA

A lightweight, fluid moisturizer for combination skin, oily skin, or for when weather is warmer. This intensive formula hydrates and nourishes skin for 24 hours while protecting against the first signs of aging with UVA/UVB filters. Perfect for dry, and even sensitive skin, it helps smooth and refine skin's texture. Light-reflecting pigments even skintone and illuminate the complexion while antioxidants protect against environmental agressors to keep skin looking beautiful even without makeup. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested, non comedogenic, and suits all skin types, even sensitive skin. Research results: - In a use test on 59 volunteers, after the first application: - 81% of women reported skin was more beautiful - 80% of women reported a more even skin tone - 83% of women reported smoother skin appearance - 78% of women reported more radiant skin

bout the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Brenda F.
Jacksonville, FL
I stumbled across this product while looking for something thst could help with my dry skin. Other products left my skin feeling oily causing me to breakout. This leaves my skin feeling so soft even in winter weather without leaving a oily residue on my skin. I will be sticking with this as my moisturizer it's worth the money.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Sephora products are great be it skin care or beauty products. This product was just as good as a prestige priced product it's non greasy leaves skin moisturizer and never oily
dana b.
Just recently received a sample and I love it. Will be purchasing the full size. It's very lightweight and moisturizing. It does exactly what it says!
Halley R.
I love how light weight and fast absorbing this lotion is! It smells nice and helps my makeup go on more evenly. Great two in one with the sunscreen!
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Great product but did cause me to breakout a bit as I do with most SPF product. Kind of pricey for the amount given but need that SPF for summer!
Jaymee E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Amazing .. . .amazing.....amazing!!!!! Idk even know what else to say lol. Cause it really is amazing!!÷÷
Sarah-Jane J.
Wareside, Wareside
Used before make up on a daily basis, doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky r oily. Also containing SPF 15 is an added bonus, I myself wouldn't thing of applying sun lotion before make up and it's just an added bonus. Well done Sephora! you've saved many clients.
Salma A.
Cairo
Very moisturizing leaving skin hydrated and is very effective you dont need much product because its very hydrating, you can get it from the sephora store. It definitely met my expectations and i would buy it again.