BY SEPHORA

A multifunction body cream that moisturizes and firms for more visibly beautiful skin. This multifunction cream is formulated with concentrated caffeine and red algae extract, which work together to minimize the appearance of cellulite for skin that appears visibly smoother, firmer, and more elastic in a single step. The moisturizer features a sensual, fresh, and non-sticky texture for comfort and a sensorial experience. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In a scientific test on 11 volunteers after the first application: - 94% increase in hydration was measured In a use test on 20 volinteers: - 80% reported skin appears lifted In a scientific test on 20 volunteers after 14 days of use: - 19% increase in firming effect was measured In a use test on 80 volunteers: - 77% reported a decreased "orange peel" aspect In a scientific test on 20 volunteers after 28 days of use testing the pinch cellulite aspect: - 37% decrease in visible cellulite was measured.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maria M.
Bayonne, NJ
Love love love.. LOVE IT! However, Sephora does not have this product on their site any longer, so I’m concerned it may have been discontinued!!?!! It has a very light, fresh and crisp smell. I have gone through two tubs and have noticed a drastic difference in my thighs which are cellulite prone. It leaves my skin smooth and much more firm. I would be highly dissapointed if it’s been discontinued.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Really great product. I've been using it for a while and this definitely is noticeably better than other brands. I've followed other people's advice on different ways to apply and it's wonderful. The con is that it's somewhat costly for people on a budget. But it is a go to product for me. I love this stuff!
Isha B.
I love this cream so much. It is so moisturizing! I haven't noticed any firming but I'm only 23 so maybe that's why lol but overall a great product and smells great!!!
Katarzyna D.
Maspeth, NY
It has a great smell and it keeps my skin nice and smooth during the summer months. Not too thick it has a just right consistency
Selena D.
Lynchburg
Tried once and was very effective. I would love to have it again . It was very gentle on the skin and the packaging was great
Dariela N.
This body cream moisturizes and makes my skin look beautiful and much more luminous, minimizes the appearance of cellulite on the skin and makes it soft, firm and shiny, I really like the texture that has the cream as it is not very sticky and It smells very rich, I recommend it because like all the products of sephora, it is GOOD! I would buy it again
Pero de este producto es muy duradero y tiene un aroma muy sutil me deja la piel súper suavecita y por eso lo recomiendo demasiado a mi familia y a mis
Tamanna R.
I have got through this. Its good and happy with this but not that much works well for me and feels good to be used on after
Jojita A.
Saida, Saida
Oh my god i really need it to try it i love her bakage and her review i should try it i thinck will be good 😍😍🎉🎉🎉
Britney D.
Brampton, ON
Great product that leaves my skin feeling great!!! Would use again as well as other sephora products!!!!!