BY SEPHORA

A sweet and sassy manicure kit housed in a wildly pretty, holographic case. Love your nails with this manicure kit featuring six essential tools. This collection is all you need to keep your tips in shape and your toes sandal-ready year-round. The sleek case fits perfectly in your purse or travel bag for touch-ups on the go. This set contains: - Angled cuticle nipper - Scissor - Nail clipper - Sapphire nail file - Tweezer - Cuticle pusher see more...

Brooke K.
Snellville, GA
I absolutely love this kit! Super handy for traveling. Has everything I need and more ❤️ Even the carrying case is adorable! Couldn't be more happy with quality as well. Tools feel sturdy, not cheap!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This is an average manicure kit that does the job. The price isn't justified by the performance, I suppose you are paying for the packaging and the branding.
Noralee R.
San Diego, TX
This is my fav i got it as a bday gift. I used them until i wore them all out lol.
I love nail things and this product is worth it.
Mindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
I keep this in my purse for manicure emergencies on the go. Quality tools and stylish case. Every purse needs this.
Anna S.
This is just perfect you get everything you need, and they make your nails great. I always use it on my friends and make their nails look great. An i love that it's a set and it's in a bag so it's easy to bring
Leah F.
Cambridge , Cambridgeshire
I love this set completely. Grooming should be fun! I absolutely love the colors on this case. The tools are so useful and I find that I'm more motivated that usual.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
This is a wonderful little mani kit. It is not much different than any other kit you would have (unless you're after it for the case!). Having two types of nail clippers is a big plus.
Sarah F.
Great nail kit with all the essentials. Tools are sharp and good quality, plus the case is fabulous and travels well.
Fiza J.
Perfect purse size nail kit. Very good for keeping in car as well. All rounder for on the go nail emergency needs