BY SEPHORA

A waterproof felt eyeliner with an extremely fine tip that is less than 1mm wide for subtle, precise lines. This fine felt liner represents a new generation of ultrafine tips allowing for incredibly precise application along the lashline. The intense black formula lasts up to 24 hours and is waterproof. Research results: In a satisfaction test carried out by 100 volunteers: - 96% found the eyeliner guarantees a precise line - 99% found the eyeliner guarantees a fine line - 96% agreed that the color is intense

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Fine Line: Waterproof 24 HR Fine Liner
  • "Love this product! Lasts all day, its affordable and the pigmentation is just perfect! However, I really wouldn't consider it waterproof since it comes off pretty easily with a little water and soap and without having to put scrub my eyelids off! " in 24 reviews
  • "Awesome! the line is very thin making it perfect for the cat eye look. it goes great for everyday use and it last a long time . definitely the best product i have used" in 16 reviews
  • "It easy is to work with. A true black color and lasts for a long time with smudging, great against water. Affordable price." in 12 reviews
  • "Love this eyeliner! I'm someone who's not exactly the best at getting that cat flick looking so decided to try this one due to the super fine tip. It is very easy to use and easy to be precise. It is long wearing and also definitely waterproof. Doesn't smudge easily and helps to define eyes particularly after eyeshadow application " in 4 reviews
Mary H.
Huntsville
I love this eye liner.  It has a fine point which is easy to use.  The product goes on smoothly and makes my eyes pop.  You will love the great smooth coverage.  It's a good value product too.  You can get it in different shades.  I will buy this product again.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
A Sephora employee recommended this one to me and I have used it ever since. Has a nice dark color and does not fade. I love this eyeliner it gors on really smooth and it has great pigment. It's a lot better than other (more expensive) brands I've used. One of my favorite eyeliners.
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I went into Sephora with full intentions of buying the Kay Von D tattoo liner because a friend of mine used it and it was amazing. However, I tested many different liners to see which one had the richest color and didn't bleed. This liner was awesome, and cheaper so I decided to try it. It definitely works very well and it contains more product than I thought!
Megan L.
Northville, MI
I’ve always had a hard time finding eyeliner that would stay since my eyes always water. This is a great waterproof liner that seems to stay put and you don’t have to reapply.
Kylie H.
Charlotte, NC
For the price of this liner, I thought it was amazing! It has a bold black color with a matte finish. As someone who is still attempting to master a cat eye, the brush is extremely fine to help create a super sleek look. The stay power isn't 100% but fits my needs for a black liner.
gabby m.
this eyeliner is really nice and it theres a lot of product, it is kinda hard to use since its so long but once my sister bought it at sephora for christmas, it was so nice. i’d recommend this for people who are experienced with eyeliner. the bad thing is, it smudges easily.
Sinclair M.
Bellingham
this is my favorite eyeliner ever and it’s very easy to apply if you use liquid eyeliner. it stays on all day and it’s very good. i use it on the daily and strongly recommend it. it’s way better than the other brands i have used
Louise A.
Lacey
My only real complaint was that I was told by a Sephora employee that this had a cartridge in it that was shakeable and it's actually just a marker Style eyeliner. However the eyeliner itself has held up better than any other felt liner I've ever used the other issue I have is it doesn't like to work at first and I have to run it across my hand before going to my eyes. I believe this is from eyeshadow being transferred to the felt-tip which is no fault of Sephora. Otherwise the fine tip High pigmentation and long wear have satisfied all my requirements of a liquid liner pen.
Chelsea L.
Santa Monica , CA
My favorite waterproof eyeliner. It's just as good as Still longwear. I have very oily lids, and eyeliner is always a struggle. I like the fine line better than the standard bc it gives me more control for a subtle cat eye. I recently switched this year and have since bought 2.  It's slightly more expensive than drugstore, but cheaper than kat von d, stila, and any others of the main players. Totally worth it!
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
THIS STUFF DOES NOT MOVE OR BUDGE. you put it on and it is not going anywhere, i would recommend this to everyone!!! i love all things sephora brand, they really go above and beyond to make sure everything they sell is only the best pf the best type products.
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Does anyone have a problem with this smudging?
Jennifer A.
Has anyone tried this? Is it good?
Amanda J.
Abu Dhabi
Its one of the best, if you're looking for a slim defined liner look!