BY SEPHORA

A double-ended eyebrow tool that features an angled brush and comb in one. This classic makeup essential flawlessly applies brow pigments, shapes, and combs out fine eyebrow hairs for sleek, natural, and bold looks. Designed for user-friendly and on-the-go application, both straightforward ends are made of high-quality materials for a flawless finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Michelle Z.
Long Is City, NY
This brush does the job for my brows! Works great with pomade and powder eyebrow products. The brush has a great stiffness so you don't have to worry about it losing its shape
Perfect S.
Pineville , LA
Brows are in! everyone wants achieve those rights instagram eyebrows use the filler and spoolie brush from sephora it's great value you can purchase this at sephora stores or official website this is my thing to use to get perfect eyebrows.
Paris J.
Monee, IL
Sephora can do no wrong in my opinion as far as their products go. This is an affordable eyebrow brush that gets the job done. I’ve spent a lot of money on more expensive eyebrow brushes but they can’t even compare.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
I love this! It's so so useful for a variety of things. I always use this when I apply eyeliner sometimes then I clean it and use it to do my eyebrows. I like how it's so precise and that it has the little brush on the other side, it's really helpful.
cori b.
Lexington, KY
This brush is dense, has soft bristles and applies eyebrow gel and powder flawlessly. I use this brush daily. The spoolie is very compact. It is shorter than other spoolies I have used, which I like. I would recommend this product to others. Sephora really does a great job with their quality of brushes.
Misty L.
Pocatello, ID
The spoolie half of this brush does its job - it works like any other spoolie, it is impossible to mess this up. The other half definitely works, but the brush is not as sturdy as I would like. I have to work very hard to get a fine enough line at the tail of my eyebrow.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
WONDERFUL. This was my very first Sephora purchase and it was well worth the money. I am a fanatic when it comes to eyebrows and this brush for sure held up to my probably too high standards. Would for sure 10/10 recommend it.
Ashlund G.
Lake City, FL
I love this brush!! This brush is perfect for liner and brows!! The only thing is the spoolie:( the spoolie does not blend products out well. But other then that I love this brush!!
Christal R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this brush for my brows, perfect angle on the brush, perfect firmness on the brush, the spoolie works great to brush the brow with. Works great with my Anastasia dip brow
Zulema M.
Spring, TX
I pretty much own so many sephora brushes. I love them all!!! These are some of my favorites to get my job done with my eyebrows. I don't get enough of them.
Brittany V.
How does this compare to the Anastasia brow brush?