SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes  Posh #02 - natural volume uploaded by Chelsea L.SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes  Posh #02 - natural volume uploaded by Iłhém B.
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes  Posh #02 - natural volume

SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Posh #02 - natural volume

BY SEPHORA

Details:
What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Sets contain one pair of lashes and one 0.035 oz latex-free lash glue.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes  Posh #02 - natural volume
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Posh #02 - natural volume
Buy on Sephora
Rayyan O.
These lashes turned out to be pretty good to my surprise. I came into Sephora with the intention of buying lashes from a different but they didn't have the ones that I wanted. I picked up this pair and applied them for my outing, and I happened to love them.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I don't know what it is about these eyelashes, but I absolutely love them! I have bought them countless times and they fit my eyes perfectly. They don't look absurd or fake even! I don't have to cut them and they're very flattering! I have gotten comments about how big my "natural lashes are" while wearing them. I will keep coming back for these time and time again!!
Nikki M.
I was really surprised by these! They give that perfect natural look and they are surprisingly comfortable.  These with a tiny bit of mascara on my real lashes look stunning. The band seems very strong and sturdy too, which is amazing! I love thin, clear bands! I feel like I have to wear winged liner with more other lashes, but not with these. I will definitely buy again!
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
I would really recommend these lashes they do not look like you have fake ones on they are inexpensive and they are worth it i love them they come in there little box as far as the packing they are easy to use and remove
Jae G.
I was looking for a pair of natural lashes that were fairly inexpensive for an event. I ended up really liking these. They blend nicely with my other lashes and provided just the right length to be noticeable. Plus, the glue lasted through a night of dancing. I would definitely purchases these again in the future.
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Use these for every event I go to. Also LOVE their eyelash glue. Such a great product for an unbeatable price. Come on Ulta, you need to show up!
hayley m.
pasadena, MD
Okay quality lashes. could be better. You get what you pay for. Try Huda Beauty, House of Lashes or Lily Lashes for better quality
Chelsea L.
Vancouver, BC
I love the way these lashes look once applied.
They look a little funny in the case, but every time I wear them I gets tons of compliments!
When I where them I often get asked if I got eyelash extensions. I recommend these if you’re looking for a nice natural set of lashes.
Charl L.
I was so surprised by these after thinking they were really cheap and tacky looking. After I applied them, they were very natural looking and lightweight and stayed on for most of the day. They're very affordable and great for daily use.
Lamees K.
Amman
I didn't really like them I don't know if it was just me but that I think they were separated a lot but I just didn't like them they were not my type