SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Night uploaded by Glenda M.

BY SEPHORA

A set of false eyelashes made with natural hair for a softer, more natural look and feel. Add a glamorous touch to your look with this must-have accessory. From ultra thick to whimsical and fabulously feminine, these lashes add length, build volume, and make eyes pop. They are available in a variety of styles both natural and dramatic and use natural hair for a softer touch. Glue adhesive is included.

• These look super plain and fake, do they look realistic o...1 Answers
  • Do these look natural, I have very few lashes and they're...1 Answers
Katie T.
Mission, KS
For the cost and as a one time wear product, these are great value! I wore them for my bachelorette party and they stayed on great all night through much dancing! I didn't think they'd really look good or last long due to the cost but was happily surprised on both counts. I got many compliments and you'd never know what a great deal they were!
Isabella P.
Homestead, FL
Very thick and voluminous more for a night time look they are also easy to apply and are worth the price I would definitely buy again and reuse again and would recommend to anyone with short sturborn lashes
Ximena G.
Raleigh, NC
I don't usually wear fake lashes but if it came to it i would deffff do these because they seem to have a natural look which always a whole lot better.
Brianna W.
I love natural false lashes.....they give you the length you need without having to even add extra mascara. And the quality price ratio is amazing.
Glenda M.
Springfield, MA
This lashes are lightweight not heavy on the eye and make the eye appeared larger they are beautiful and can be wear like 5 to 6 times!!
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Love this things! I'm a big fan of falsies so any time I can get my hands on them I love to try them out.
Roxoliana R.
These lashes are not my favourites. They irritate my eye quite a bit and don't have the most natural look to them. It's easy to see they are falsies.
Blessing y.
These are woth getting. They are reallygood and give the glam a better look. I use it every two weeks.
Alaina K.
New Eagle, PA
Do these look natural, I have very few lashes and they're thin so I want something that looks good for everyday use
Natalie L.
These look super plain and fake, do they look realistic on your lashes?