SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink Lash uploaded by Aleksandra P.

BY SEPHORA

A set of false eyelashes made with natural hair for a softer, more natural look and feel. Add a glamorous touch to your look with this must-have accessory. From ultra-thick to whimsical and fabulously feminine, these lashes add length, build volume, and make eyes pop. They are available in a variety of styles both natural and dramatic and use natural hair for a softer touch. Glue adhesive is included. This product was not tested on animals. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink Lash
  • "I love them i has a pair and they are so light weight and easy to put them on, they are so cute for any occasion" in 3 reviews
  • "YES, YES, YES! Draaaammmaaaa. If you need eyelashes for more of a dramatic makeup, look no further. These are so amazing I bought two more pairs without even thinking. " in 3 reviews
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I'm such a sucker for false lashes these lashes are my favorite they got me looking like I'm about to fly the hell away and I love that perfect for any day look they are dramatic but not like too dramatic that you can't show up to school with them
Elisabeth C.
Beautiful lashes. They are so dramatic & fluffy. I love these so much. I owe like 20. I prefer these over more expensive lash brands. They are very easy to use & apply. I highly recommend, if you love a very dramatic lash!
Vanessa S.
Sacramento, CA
These eyelashes weren't as dramatic as i would have liked them to be. They were also kind of wide i hand to trim the ends in order for them to fit around my eye.
Aleksandra P.
Ewing
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
These false lashes are wonderful and I love them just as much as my other expensive brands, these last and look amazing when I have them on.
Ana V.
They're so full and pretty!!! I wear them all the time and get compliments on them all the time. They pull together any makeup. The band is a little thick (which I like). They also come in a really nice box to store them in that keeps them shaped and safe.
Miranda G.
These are the most beautiful lashes I have ever seen and used.They are incredibly easy to apply and I prefer them to other brands as they feel so good on.I will continue to use them and recommend them to everyone!
Ágatha C.
Eu simplesmente amei esses  cílios postiços, você se sente poderosa com eles, parece que são seus mesmo, tem uma textura boa, parece de verdade, e com certeza todas que já usaram recomendam né, porque é muuuito bom, eu recomendo sempre, usem e abusem!
Karina L.