SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Mink #32: The layered and feathery criss-cross pattern gives eye dimension. Made with synthetic fibers.

Sets contain one pair of lashes and one 0.035 oz latex-free lash glue.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

Ingredients:​

Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ehtylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I always have a hard time applying fake lashes SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume any tips?
Estad hermosas nunca e usado. Me da miedo no puedo ponerlas
How do you keep these lashes curled? Mine just sort of stick straight out.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume!
I love love love the look these lashes give. Easy to apply as well would definetely recommend.
West Islip, NY
Very realistic feeling and natural looking. I would purchase again for a special occasion.
Zion, Il
Its a really pretty eyelash. It makes my eyes look even better. And its good for the price.
Totally natural I looking eyelashes best on the market and actually comfortable to wear!
San Antonio, TX
Tbh it's just like any cheap or affordable lashes u can get anyway just more pricey
Stockton, CA
These are so bomb lol I like wearing it mostly when I go out and all that love it
Kelowna, BC, BC
I can't buy these at my local Sephora, but when I was in Vegas I was drawn in at the Sephora near my hotel! It comes in standard lash packaging, and the the lashes have a decent band, could be a tad thinner though. I apply them under my lashes. Sometimes I cut them in half to make them apply better.
Toronto, ON
Gorgeous lashes that look beautiful on the eye. I have lost a few lashes here and there in cleaning but otherwise they are holding up well. I have worn them about 4 times. Packaging is great and the glue that comes with them is decent. Would recommend.
Absolutely love these lashes,they are a great fit for any eye shape whatsoever.Purchased from beauty bay and would do so again.This was my first time trying the lashes and I would definitely buy them again.
Windsor
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Sephora Collection Eyelashes. I use it for my bridal look and loved it. It gives natural look and got from Sephora. Not much expensive and easy to stick with lashes. Highly recommended to everyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...