SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Mink #32: The layered and feathery criss-cross pattern gives eye dimension. Made with synthetic fibers.

Sets contain one pair of lashes and one 0.035 oz latex-free lash glue.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

Ingredients:​

Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ehtylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

I always have a hard time applying fake lashes SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume any tips?
Estad hermosas nunca e usado. Me da miedo no puedo ponerlas
How do you keep these lashes curled? Mine just sort of stick straight out.
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume!
Astoria, NY
I’m new to false eyelashes and bought an expensive brand for my first set and absolutely hated them - I couldn’t get them on and thought they looked a bit ridiculous. These were my second set for a wedding and I love them! So much easier to get on (and stay on) and with a tiny trim they look so much better and more natural!
oahu, Hawaii
Confidence in a little box , Putting these lashes on can make anyone go from plain Jane to a Diva in just seconds. Such a natural look and easy to apply.. God bless
Ridgeland, MS
I’m new to the lash game but these have been easy to use. The look is not over the top but not plain Jane either. I’ve used them four times and they are still holding on strong. I think I paid $10 for these lash so I’ve gotten more than my money’s worth.
Columbus, OH
SEPHORA COLLECTION False Eye Lashes Mink #32 - full volume uploaded by Briana B.
I used these lashes for prom and they were an instant boost to my entire makeup look! They stayed on all night and left my date speechless with how wonderful they looked! I definitely purchased these lashes a few times after and will continue to use them as my go-to!
Freehold , NJ
I love the Sephora brand eyelashes! They are so natural looking and so fluffy. They come in a variety of colors and styles. They are not the pricey at all I think they are around ten dollars. I would recommend these for anyone who loves falsies. These are great!
Wdm, IA
These are my favorite lashes of all time! They are a nice price of 10 bucks and make my eyes look so pretty! I wish they weren't always sold out on the website and in store I need to stock up! So pretty and love the criss cross effect of the lashes
My everyday go to eyelashes! They look so natural and so long and wispy! Perfect for quick day look or spice it up with a bold lip for a night out! I've worn these everyday for a month and they last and still have great shape!?
Warsaw, IN
Beautiful lashes. They are so dramatic & fluffy. I love these so much. I owe like 20. I prefer these over more expensive lash brands. They are very easy to use & apply. I highly recommend, if you love a very dramatic lash!
I would highly recommend these lashes to people that can't find good looking flasies for them due to glasses. These are very pretty and a little on the natural side but you can still tell a difference when wearing them.
Pomona, CA
I love these lashes!!! 😁 they feel so lightweight & dont irritate my eyes at all. An the sldont lose they're shape when you clean them & you can use them up to 12times if clean properly. 😆
Ask a question to the Influenster community...