BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
A set of false eyelashes in a variety of effects, from natural-looking to full to dramatic.

What it does:
Natural-Looking

Sets contain one pair of lashes and one 0.035 oz latex-free lash glue.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Carefully remove eyelash from tray by easing them away from the half-moon with your thumbs in a downward motion.
-Hold the lash up to your eye to measure it. If it is too long cut away excess lash from the outer corner.
-Holding each end of the lash band, bring the corners inwards so you create the shape of a 'C' and flex the lash. Adding this curve to the band will help when applying to the eyelid.
-Apply lash glue to the band and wait approximately 20 seconds for it to become tacky.
-While looking downward into a mirror, apply the lash to your eyelid positioning the band as close to your natural lashes as possible. Apply to the center of the eyelid first, and then apply the inner and outer corners.
-Allow the glue to dry completely. It will be clear once thoroughly dry.
-If you want to further blend the false lash to your natural lash, apply a bit of mascara.

To remove:
-Remove the lashes before you remove any of your eye makeup. If you remove them carefully the lash can be re-used numerous times, especially if you did not put mascara on them.
-Hold the lash at the outer corner and peel it off the eyelid from the outer corner toward the nose. It won’t hurt.
-Add a little of an oily substance to a cotton swab and run along the lash line to help soften the glue if needed.

Precautions:
-Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash out the eye thoroughly with plenty of clean water. If irritation or redness persists seek medical attention.

Acrylates/ Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ehtylhexylglycerin.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
I've read some iffy reviews on Sephora lashes so I was a little hesitant to try them, but I'm glad I did! They were 10 dollars which is right between drug store pricing and high end pricing so it's not bad. They came with a small tube of glue which I liked. The glue actually worked well, too. The lashes are very lightweight and not at all uncomfortable. The band is almost invisible and very flexible which makes them easy to apply. And of course they look super cute! I would actually recommend them over ardell.
Idania S.
Hyattsville , MD
This false eye lashes look great on mines, they just make my lashes pop ready when I apply them! It make look mines so natural and that's the iportant thing that I love about them! And because of that I would buy them again!
susan N.
Lynnwood, WA
By far my favorite natural looking lashes . Even one of my friends a professional make up artists asked " Oh where did you get your lashes extensions done ? " . Adds a little bit of glam, length and fullness without looking over done . Handled with care can be reused multiple times . Pro tip...... wrap around the handle of a make up brush first to ensure a natural curve, allowing for a better fit . Also I'd advise a liner on the top lid to ensure the gaps are filled in . Try them you'll fall in love !!!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
It comes it a cute packaging. Durable and re usable. When I first put the on I notice them but they didn't bother me throughout the day. The only biggest problem that I had was that the band was white and being a poc it was really noticeable on me. I had to color over it with black eye shadow to hide it.
Marian A.
These #Sephora #eyelashes are very beautiful. They're great to wear on a date or to night out with your girls.
Eyelashes #20.

Pros: Dramatic look but not overpowering the look of your eye makeup.
Cons: Easy to tear.
Ezamina A.
Extravagant. Great for going out. Instantly transforms your eye makeup and perfects it. I love how inexpensive they are and I constantly buy them. Sephora also does put them on for you once you purchase them. They call it a mini makeover.
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
These were the first fake lashes I ever tried and I loved them. Incredibly natural but still has a nice pop. I love that it has a clear band and that it feels super lightweight. Definitely need to repurchase.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I didn't necessarily hate these lashes, but I do not plan on repurchasing them mainly because of personal preferences. I prefer a thicker band and this band is extremely thin. I also had to trim the band length a lot to fit my eyes. I also felt like the different lengths of the lashes were too varied, it seemed like I had about 2 really long lashes that looked out of place. I will be saving my money and going for some ardell wispies next time (my favorite lashes)
menchie g.
Clermont, FL
I actually really love these pair. I wear falsies almost everyday and I actually buy these on the regular. They look full but natural if you trim them properly. And you can get a good couple of uses out of them if cleaned properly as well. If you don't wanna spend the extra dollar for a pair from house of lashes then these are a pretty good dupe for Siren.
Kristie F.
Lancaster, PA
I have always tried and failed at buying false lashes and decided to go to the experts at Sephora who recommended these. Oh my gosh! They look awesome. My eyes pop like never before and they look so glam! Perfect and wonderfully priced!